Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Poll Dancing

2»

Re: Poll Dancing

• Options
    WTF Cew.  All you ever talk about is poop and sex.  New material, PA-lease.
  • Options
    DED heels.

Hey, can I get the recipe for that wine cider? I really, really wanted some last night!
  • Options
    I know. I can't help it. I suck.

Heels - I have to tell you that I got all warm and fuzzy when I realized that you had put that recipe for chicken dip in my pocketbook. I don't know why, but it was all mommish and caring.

Also, I got so lost on the way home that night. I eventually found 40, but was certain that I was going to run out of gas and die on the side of the road. I suck at seeing through fog.
  • Options
    Why didn't you call me?!? I got your text at like 1:30 and wondered why the hell it took you so long to get home!
  • Options
    Because I'm secretly a man that can't ask for directions. Duh.
  • Options
    I see you beeches in here talking about this supposed GTG.
  • Options
    Bec has a picture of me up on her wall. It's not really me, but it looks so much like me that I had to do a double take. Don't hate.
  • Options
    What WALL are you talking about? A FB wall? If so I might have to drop kick you. Or do you mean her bedroom wall? If so, bow chicka wow wow.
  • Options
    Living room wall. It's like I'm in her family. Again, don't hate.
  • Options
    Yep. Apparently Cew decorated easter eggs with my girls a few years ago, and I only thought it was me. BIZARRE.
  • Options
    Didn't you hear me breathing?
  • Options
    Yep, I'll send you the recipe.

Aw, Cew!  I'm sorry you got lost!
  • Options
    1. Favorite HS class and why?: English because that's just what I rock at.
    2. What are you getting FI/DH for Christmas?: A dragon lamp and an external hard drive
    3. What did you have for lunch?: Chef Boyardee and a Diet Coke
    4. What do you want from Santa?: A Wii
    5. Weekend plans?: Christmas shopping
    6. When's the last time you danced (around a poll or not)?: A long, long time ago.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards