Wedding Etiquette Forum

Good Morning?

Is it too early? How was your Saturday? We went out for a friend's birthday and my throat and eyes are on fire this morning from all the smoke in the bar

Re: Good Morning?

• edited October 2010
    Wow, there aren't any smoking bans where you are?

We are in the south, too, and I believe they have them here. I know they do for sure in Ohio. H and I have only been to a bar a few times since we have lived here.

We just got up, headed to church at 12:30. Then some brunch or lunch and back to the apt to continue packing boxes for the move next weekend.

My Sat was just fine. Didn't do much except for a few errands, finish laundry, watch football and H took me out to dinner for some Italian food which I had been craving.
  • Nope. Unfortunately Missouri (Apparently Springfield, MO=Arkansas on TK) doesn't have them, which was a nasty surprise when we moved here from IL. 3 of the 5 people I was with were smoking at the table
  • Yeah, I hate that. Cigarette smoke always gives me a headache when I am in close quarters like that. I remember when you could smoke in bowling alleys and that was always horrible for me, too.

MIL smokes, but she only does in the kitchen and she does a good job of keeping the house smell good with candles and keeping it clean.

Oh yeah, and Happy Halloween ladies!
  • Hi!  Ugh I have to work today.  I'm having a really hard time getting started.  How are you?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good morning.  I didn't know if anyone was still around. 

Andy that sucks that you have to work today.  I'm waiting for football to start.  And got up early to make H all of his football "last meals."  So our menu for today is deviled eggs, cocktail weinies in bbq sauce, and a dill dip bread bowl. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • DNB, that sounds good! Rick's working, so it's just me and the dog today. He's going to the groomer in a little bit to get a Furminator bath, which better work for the price it is
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-132?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:458dddcb-87fc-4a01-8225-23e3fcaa3412Post:88641bfc-2601-46a6-bbd5-5a6e45dfc2c5">Re: Good Morning?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good morning.  I didn't know if anyone was still around.  Andy that sucks that you have to work today.  I'm waiting for football to start.  And got up early to make H all of his football "last meals."  So our menu for today is deviled eggs, cocktail weinies in bbq sauce, and a dill dip bread bowl. 
    Posted by dnbeach12[/QUOTE]
    awww that's really cute!  I'm glad you guys get to spend a little more time together!  I am just working from home which means I get to watch football - which is fine I guess.  Still annoying but w/e.

Any word on when he leaves?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-132?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:458dddcb-87fc-4a01-8225-23e3fcaa3412Post:013b0001-ea71-407e-aaff-ef5a7c9fa05d">Re: Good Morning?</a>:
    [QUOTE]DNB, that sounds good! Rick's working, so it's just me and the dog today. He's going to the groomer in a little bit to get a Furminator bath, which better work for the price it is
    Posted by Jill9288[/QUOTE]
    I love my furminator.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-132?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:458dddcb-87fc-4a01-8225-23e3fcaa3412Post:b79aae80-0067-4764-a4a9-38667983e254">Re: Good Morning?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Morning? : awww that's really cute!  I'm glad you guys get to spend a little more time together!  I am just working from home which means I get to watch football - which is fine I guess.  Still annoying but w/e. Any word on when he leaves?
    Posted by andy71781[/QUOTE]

Oh well thats not nearly as bad as having to go to the office.  When I was in college I worked at the library at school and was always scheduled for Sunday afternoons.  I used to watch the games on ESPN, and there was just lines to follow on the screen.  Haha that makes me feel so old since now you can watch the actual games online. 

We still don't have a date.  It was last Wednesday, then this Monday.  But when he left work on Friday he was told to just report for work on Monday.  We are pretty sure it will be this week, but have no idea.  I'm fine with it, but would like more notice on the actual day.  I'm pretty sure he's just going to come home one day and say "I leave tomorrow."
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • morning.

i'm really tired.  i stayed up late waiting for h to get home.  the perfect h didn't let me know he was having beers after work.  so i woke up grumpy since i waited up and got no text or call. 

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • My perfect husband is out on a walk while I'm stuck working.  Perfect hubbies suck sometimes.
  • ooh, working on a sunday?  crazy lady.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-132?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:458dddcb-87fc-4a01-8225-23e3fcaa3412Post:977fa215-db63-4438-b241-db328322f775">Re: Good Morning?</a>:
    [QUOTE]ooh, working on a sunday?  crazy lady.
    Posted by mandysmear[/QUOTE]
    working for the man sucks sometimes.  At least I"m also watching football.  How are you doing?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards