Wedding Etiquette Forum

Rehearsal Dinner etiquette question?

We are getting married out of state at my fiances family ranch, I am not sure who I am suppose to invite to the rehearsal dinner.  Any advice would be lovely and very much apprieciated. 
Thank You!
Cynthia Finch

Re: Rehearsal Dinner etiquette question?

• Any one at the rehearsal is a must with their S.O.  Then you can also invite your immediate families.  And if you have out of town guest you can invite them as well although it is not needed.  
    85image 71image 14image
  • Traditionally, the rehearsal dinner is a time to thank  the people involved in the wedding for taking time out of their day to rehearse with you.  Those people should all be invited with SOs.  

It has, from what I've seen on here, become more and more common for RD's to be more meet and greet style by inviting OOT guests and other friends and family.  Again, SO's should always be included, +1's are not required for single guests.
  • The beauty of RD is that there are no steadfast rules. You can invite all out of towns guests or limit it to just family and wedding party. Check out this site for some great RD etiquette tips and pointers to help you decide what's right for you. http://www.celebrationideasonline.com/rehearsal-dinner-etiquette.html
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards