Wedding Etiquette Forum

Random poll

2»

Re: Random poll

• I wish I had the recipe for that cake!  We had it at a local restaurant.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_random-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:49a7d0fb-b935-468b-b884-e2deee20d880Post:449305dc-4847-4693-908c-97497225cf10">Re: Random poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random poll : But I was the only smartass to take it that way. Dessert? Probably some chocolate dessert from Sprungli.
    Posted by sarabellam[/QUOTE]

I guessed Sahara too. ;) I know Amoro has a sense of humor.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_random-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:49a7d0fb-b935-468b-b884-e2deee20d880Post:662a44f9-5a14-4508-b1ac-67882919c5ba">Re: Random poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random poll : I guessed Sahara too. ;) I know Amoro has a sense of humor.
    Posted by beatlesgirl25[/QUOTE]

I do, I just made a typo this time. lol
  • - If you could exchange your MIL for someone famous, who would it be? I actually am in the minority and would pick the MIL I have

- Your IL's are coming to visit for 2 weeks.  Your first thought is: they live 15 min away so they wouldn't visit for 2 weeks.  But if I lived far away I wouldn't mind at all.

- You get fingerprinted when you: When I became a teacher

- Your family (you and your SO) get an opportunity to live abroad.  Your choices are, all expenses paid in Qatar for 4 years (non-negotiable time, housing, electricity, car paid) OR you get to move to Italy for 2 years, no assistance.  Which would you choose?Qatar.  I would love to live expense free almost anywhere

- If you had a choice between a motorcycle and a Smart, which would you choose and why?Smart, I am scared of motorcycles

-  Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate? Why?Milk.  It tastes the best to me

- Best desert you've ever had:black and white cookie cake
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_random-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:49a7d0fb-b935-468b-b884-e2deee20d880Post:354ad330-4887-43cf-8c64-04e5fd1be71a">Re: Random poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random poll : I do, I just made a typo this time. lol
    Posted by AmoroAgain[/QUOTE]

Oh, I know! :) I meant I knew you'd have a sense of humor about being teased about it.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_random-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:49a7d0fb-b935-468b-b884-e2deee20d880Post:7bf8eee6-c595-46d8-99a4-09ef16dc1609">Re: Random poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random poll : Oh, I know! :) I meant I knew you'd have a sense of humor about being teased about it.
    Posted by beatlesgirl25[/QUOTE]

OH right.  I'm also dense today. Ha!
  • - If you could exchange your MIL for someone famous, who would it be? I like my FMIL, so I'll keep her.

- Your IL's are coming to visit for 2 weeks.  Your first thought is: It's just my FMIL, so usually my thoughts would be is th guest bedroom and bath ready?

- You get fingerprinted when you: arrested, but never have been.

- Your family (you and your SO) get an opportunity to live abroad.  Your choices are, all expenses paid in Qatar for 4 years (non-negotiable time, housing, electricity, car paid) OR you get to move to Italy for 2 years, no assistance.  Which would you choose? I'm not sure. Not as familiar with Qatar. So I guess I'd have to do some research first.

- If you had a choice between a motorcycle and a Smart, which would you choose and why? Well we own 2 motorcycles already. But "I" would want a Smart. I dont want to learn how to drive a motorcycle, I like being a passenger.

-  Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate? Why? Dark Chocolate. It just taste richer.And I hate white chocolate.

- Best desert you've ever had: Probably the chocolate Mousse we had in Paris,cause it was in Paris. But it was delicious.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Come on guys, it's not a "I hate my MIL" it's a "If I could have a famous person as my MIL, who would it be?"
  • - If you could exchange your MIL for someone famous, who would it be? Betty White

- Your IL's are coming to visit for 2 weeks.  Your first thought is: What's wrong with your house?

- You get fingerprinted when you: get arrested?

- Your family (you and your SO) get an opportunity to live abroad.  Your choices are, all expenses paid in Qatar for 4 years (non-negotiable time, housing, electricity, car paid) OR you get to move to Italy for 2 years, no assistance.  Which would you choose? Hmm...probably Italy for 2 year - it's somewhere I've always wanted to go.

- If you had a choice between a motorcycle and a Smart, which would you choose and why? Smart car - it has a roof in case of inclement weather

-  Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate? Why? White chocolate - it's delicious

-  Best desert you've ever had: Not a big dessert person but the last one I had was pretty tasty - chocolate brownie topped with ice cream and hot fudge
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Ok,OK, Olympia Ducakis (sp?)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • If you could exchange your MIL for someone famous, who would it be? Hmm...Mariah Carey, so I would be the best wife forever and ever

- Your IL's are coming to visit for 2 weeks.  Your first thought is: Oh dear lord...

- You get fingerprinted when you: Get a new job with education

- Your family (you and your SO) get an opportunity to live abroad.  Your choices are, all expenses paid in Qatar for 4 years (non-negotiable time, housing, electricity, car paid) OR you get to move to Italy for 2 years, no assistance.  Which would you choose? Probably Qatar, I lived in Kuwait for 3 years and loved it, so I dont' think it would be too far off

- If you had a choice between a motorcycle and a Smart, which would you choose and why? Are those the little dinky cars? Probably a bike. I've always wanted a Honda Nighthawk but have never had the money to actually get one. My dad has ridden a bike since I can remember and Scott has a Ninja, so we could all go riding together.

-  Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate? Why?  Milk or white. I dont' like the bitterness of dark.

- Best desert you've ever had: It was something we ate at Narcosis in Disney. It was some sort of cherry apple banana ice cream with cheese cake and nuts and omg it was so good
  • - If you could exchange your MIL for someone famous, who would it be?  Betty White

- Your IL's are coming to visit for 2 weeks.  Your first thought is: Why are they staying with us when they live in the same town as us?

- You get fingerprinted when you: Got a job working with kids

- Your family (you and your SO) get an opportunity to live abroad.  Your choices are, all expenses paid in Qatar for 4 years (non-negotiable time, housing, electricity, car paid) OR you get to move to Italy for 2 years, no assistance.  Which would you choose? Italy.

- If you had a choice between a motorcycle and a Smart, which would you choose and why? Motorcycle, Smarts are just too ugly.

-  Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate? Why? Milk chocolate. It always hits the spot.

- Best desert you've ever had: Strawberry Shortcake. It was amazing.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    156image 108image 48image RSVP Due 5/18
    New Bio
  • - If you could exchange your MIL for someone famous, who would it be? Helen Mirren

- Your IL's are coming to visit for 2 weeks.  Your first thought is: Mmm...good wine and good food!

- You get fingerprinted when you: last time I did I was a kid and my mom took my sis, my brother, and me to meet the crime dog and get fingerprinted.

- Your family (you and your SO) get an opportunity to live abroad.  Your choices are, all expenses paid in Qatar for 4 years (non-negotiable time, housing, electricity, car paid) OR you get to move to Italy for 2 years, no assistance.  Which would you choose? Probably Italy.

- If you had a choice between a motorcycle and a Smart, which would you choose and why? Smart. Because I only like motorcycles from a distance.

-  Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate? Why? Dark chocolate; it's the only good chocolate. Milk is too bland, white makes me vom.

- Best desert you've ever had: Bastilla at the Morrocan restaurant in Epcot. It was like eating flavored air, it was so light! Phyllo sheets, cream, orange blossom water and cinnamon.
    planning

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards