Wedding Etiquette Forum

Happy New Year to you too!

Asshole. Some twatwaffle at the bank accused me of breaking the ATM. Yes, just because it was working when I used it, and it wasn't when you went to doesn't mean that I broke it, but thanks for chasing me across the parking lot to accuse me of such.

Happy New Year, drunkwad at the beer vendor. What makes you think it's okay to pay for 1 750ml budweiser with dimes and pennies when there's at least 20 people in the line up behind you, AND, you can't count. The other fuckturd at the vendor threw a FIT because he couldn't exchange his empties today. Duh.

You'd think I made this stuff up, but I don't.

Happy New Years everyone!!

Re: Happy New Year to you too!

• sounds like you need a few $7.50 Buds m'dear!
  • Hahaha. He was drunk alreadty, huh?

Happy New Years to you too!
  • Well it can only go up from here, eh?
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • That should say 750ml bud. It was $3.55. If he wasn't drunk already at 3 pm, and wasn't clearly rolling in pot, I probably would've just bought it for him to get the line moving quicker.

I forgot to mention the lady whose bank card wouldn't work. She proceeded to argue with the cashier about why there's no money in her account. Um, take it up with your bank.

Have I mentioned what a Klassy town I live in?
  • poor thing, why are stupid people allowed to wander free?. I had to deal with the world's dumbest UPS driver today, he was a peach. Then I had to drive to meet his truck to get my package, and he had left it one of the store's he was delivering to. My patience was tested.
    Photobucket
  • I'm sorry..  I'm not having the best day either. 

Have a drink and try and enjoy the rest of your night.

Happy new year..

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards