Wedding Etiquette Forum

Spray tan fail (funny pics)

On Saturday I got a spray tan (first one evah) because I was in a wedding on Monday. 
The little brats on "Toddlers & Tiaras" are all: "if ya can't tone it, tan it" and I was like you know what, those brats are right!  Spray tan = instantly thin (not really).

Never, ever be the only person in a bridal party who spray tanned.  LOL I'm pretty sure I ruined my friend's pictures. 

Apparently the spray tanner forgot about my feet and flip flops (so did I). 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Spray tan fail (funny pics)

• Aww, actually you look beautiful, just a little orange/tanner than the other girls.  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Damn, that flip flop tan is bad. However, in the first pic, I think you look good - not your fault everyone else is pale :)
  • That color looks really good on you.  (The purple, not the spray color I mean) The flip flop tan made me laugh :)

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • I was happy with the color actually because I had a small bridal shower on Sunday and I looked normal in those pictures so when the bride started posting these to facebook I almost died!  I'm a blonde Snooki!

These are from Sunday and I don't think I look so orange (my sister stole my thunder):

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I don't think you look orange at all but lawl at your tanlines.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_spray-tan-fail-funny-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:52da5fb1-dced-4976-bca1-0a6dd4910433Post:ce7f3112-87cf-47af-a832-af52ecbb6d87">Re: Spray tan fail (funny pics)</a>:
    [QUOTE]That color looks really good on you.  (The purple, not the spray color I mean) The flip flop tan made me laugh :)
    Posted by eastunder1[/QUOTE]

The bridal shopped messed up my dress size and ordered me a size 8 when it should have been a 10, I couldn't breathe the entire day.  It was awful but the dresses came in 7 days before her wedding and there was no time to get a replacement. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Sigh. My sister would totally do that.
  • Yeah, the foot tan line is bad but you look really, really pretty in that first pic.
    panther
  • I don't think it looks that bad actually.  Like others said, it's just because the other girls are so pale.  I've gotten a spray tan before and it doesn't look out of place because I'm just as tan as my friends on a normal day, haha. 
  • the flip flop line is definitely funny, but I don't think you look bad or unnatural in that picture at all!
    Photobucket
  • Thanks!  I'm starting to not feel so bad for standing out like an oompah loompah in my friend's wedding photos.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_spray-tan-fail-funny-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:52da5fb1-dced-4976-bca1-0a6dd4910433Post:e5cd452f-5f16-4f2b-9f7f-5a3a9c34f69c">Re: Spray tan fail (funny pics)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes, too bad the others didn't tan b/c I think it looks good, too.... ....and, mmmmm, your cakes look yummy!!
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]

The large white "cake" is actually a towel cake! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh Pink, I'm afraid this is going to be me in the wedding I'm in next weekend. The bride is like...GHASTLY white, and I'm just...not. I'm still pretty tan from the summer and golf and the other two bridesmaids are super pale, too. I maybe need a spray pale. :)
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I have a flip flop tan all year long so I think you should rock it lol.... Also I think you stand out, but look awesome.... The other girls were just pale. I am natualy tan and tan easy so I am use to being the tan one!!! All I have to do is be outside for an hour and I end up with awful tan lines and there is not much I can do about it lol
  • You look pretty in the first pic!  It just looks like you got back from vacation or something while the others have been stuck indoors all summer.  You don't look oompa loompa-ish at all!

The flip flop tan is funny though!  When I go spray tanning I go bare foot but I still rub that barrier cream on my feet like crazy!  I don't know why feet always look weird once spray tanned.  I still haven't quite mastered the feet yet...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards