New York-New York City

Lovely Bride

I just sent them an email about a Watters dress I am looking for and have to say that it's a little offensive that they send you an automated response telling you to look in their FAQ.  They will only respond if you send an email stating that the answer is not in the FAQ.

Have people had good experiences there?

Re: Lovely Bride

• edited December 2011
    I was also interested in a couple of Watters/WTOO dresses at Lovely. I emailed them prior to my appointment and asked if they had the styles I liked in my size and they did get back to me and I ended up having a really great appointment. Hope this helps!
  • edited December 2011

I would definitely have been put off by that as well, but maybe they get a ton of emails asking very basic things and they don't have the [wo]man power to handle it?  If they have awesome dresses, it might be worth the follow-up :)

Just SO incredibly happy!!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kbuzzikbuzzi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went there to look at dresses and they were super nice and pleasant even though my budget was significantly lower than about 85% of the dresses in the store. I ran into the same email problem when had booked an appt  and tried to contact them via email to let them know I was canceling since I found a dress elsewhere. Despite the fact that their automated email is irritating, the store itself is true to their name and the women who work there were quite nice. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards