New York-New York City

Inexpensive DJ Recommendations

At one point, we weren't even going to have a DJ but now we decided we will look and see what is out there.
Can anyone recommend an inexpensive DJ (around $500)? I am getting married in NJ but live in Staten Island so any DJ that will travel to NJ is fine with me, I don't care which state they're from LOL.
TIA! :)
---------- imageAnniversary Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Inexpensive DJ Recommendations

• edited December 2011
    Try Get Your Groove On DJs
  • edited December 2011
    I'm working with Next Generation DJ in Westchester - I'm sure they'll travel to the city.  Got a great price from him and he's been nothing but great thus far!
  • edited December 2011
    M2M is a really great DJ/Entertainment company. Check them out. They have a ton of experience and have done a bunch of events and weddings
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-new-york-city_inexpensive-dj-recommendations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:114Discussion:ba000d19-fdcc-4f0f-9529-d1b3278c8e2fPost:dfaa1fc2-712e-4f5e-a06a-f027e4cbc8ce">Re: Inexpensive DJ Recommendations</a>:
    [QUOTE]M2M is a really great DJ/Entertainment company. Check them out. They have a ton of experience and have done a bunch of events and weddings
    Posted by brittanyheller[/QUOTE]

Hi, Anyone else heard about DJ Arnie - All around Sound?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards