Wedding Etiquette Forum

NWR: Songs

Just to give people something to do on a seemingly slow day.

1) What is a song that has been stuck in your head lately?
2) Favourite genre of music?
3) Favourite singer/band?

Mine:
1) Piano Man - Billy Joel. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmVmt_v32qU
2) Not going to lie - I'm a total metalhead. Always have been. But, I do listen to just about everything.
3) Hmmm, I'm not sure if I have one. I love Flogging Molly. I'm always a huge fan of Iona.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NWR: Songs

• 1) Tonic - "If You Could Only See".  I'm making a mix of alternative rock songs from the 90s for my mom for Mother's Day (she was and still is a big fan) and that's one of the songs on there.

2) I really like singer-songwriters and stuff like that, but I'll listen to pretty much anything.

3) It's a tie between Copeland and Jack's Mannequin.
    Getting an autograph from UK's March Madness MVP image
  • Liv - I love Something Corporate!  They were my favorite band all throughout high school.  I saw them in concert three or four times before they went on "hiatus".  I've seen Jack's four or five times since then and I'm stoked they're playing near me in September so I can see them again.  No one here knows they exist, either, though I did have a guy yell "nice shirt" at me on campus one day a few years ago because I was wearing my Something Corporate hoodie.

What other bands do you like?  If you haven't listened to Copeland, you should.  They broke up last year, but their music had a lot of piano in it, too.
  • Sweet...I like all those bands!  We have very similar taste in music, it seems.
  • 1) I'll Be Waiting by Adele. SUCH a good song
    2) Hard to say. Lately I've been liking more folksy type stuff.
    3) Currently either Mumford and Sons, Avett Brothers or Adele
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards