Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

** estuck**

here are the readings I am using....i carry your heart with me(i carry it inmy heart)i am never without it(anywherei go you go,my dear; and whatever is doneby only me is your doing,my darling)i fearno fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i wantno world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)and it's you are whatever a moon has always meantand whatever a sun will always sing is you here is the deepest secret nobody knows(here is the root of the root and the bud of the budand the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which growshigher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) ee cummingsMY LOVE~ Linda Lee Elrod ~ When I met you, I had no ideahow much my lifewas about to be changed...but then, how could I have known? A love like ours happensonce in a lifetime.You were a miracle to me,the one who was everythingI had ever dreamed of,the one I thought existedonly in my imagination. And when you came into my life,I realized that what Ihad always thoughtwas happinesscouldn't compare to the joyloving you brought me. You are a part of everythingI think and do and feel,and with you by my side,I believe that anything is possible.(this day) gives me a chanceto thank you for the miracle of you...you are, and always will be,the love of my life.LOVE~ By Roy Croft ~ I love you, Not only for what you are, But for what I am When I am with you. I love you, Not only for what You have made of yourself, But for what You are making of me. I love you For the part of me That you bring out; I love you For putting your hand Into my heaped-up heart And passing over All the foolish, weak things That you can't help Dimly seeing there, And for drawing outInto the light All the beautiful belongings That no one else had looked Quite far enough to find. I love you because you Are helping me to make Of the lumber of my life Not a tavern But a temple; Out of the works Of my every day Not a reproach But a song. I love you Because you have done More than any creed Could have done To make me good, And more than any fateTo make me happy. You have done it Without a touch, Without a word, Without a sign. You have done it By being yourself.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards