Wedding Etiquette Forum

Wake up wake up it's!!

2»

Re: Wake up wake up it's!!

• I've been shopping online for boots for my niece (before I saw this thread).  Funny, I saw a bunch of rain boots and thought they were cute but would I really get much use out of them? Rain here is just rain, no snow/sleet and most of our rain is in the summer.  Hmm.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• B... want to send me some boots too?? I'm having a surprisingly hard time finding some here.  All the one's I see are in the US! BOO
  • Morning!

I usually go with the ugly, warm boots. I actually wore my crocs to work this morning because it was raining, but they're the "nice" kind of crocs that look more like boots with fuzzy stuff. :)

The sound of the pouring rain outside it lulling me back to sleep and all I want is to be back in my bed.
  • QOTD:  I own these, so that should answer the question: 
  • Ugly boots for sure. But I wear flip flops and flats all year, so...
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_wake-up-wake-up-its?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6416c8d4-9802-4ae4-b9c9-2e1cb321e1c5Post:cf4f7234-7939-4c29-b766-b0d369a67e0c">Re: Wake up wake up it's!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wake up wake up it's!! : Oh man you have no idea. I think the amount of work I get done before 8 is more than some get done all day. :)
    Posted by Rosie109[/QUOTE]

<div>There is something WRONG with you :)... LOL.</div>
  • QOTD: I have been known to wear the ugly warm boots for travel and bring the cute not practical shoes to wear once I get there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards