New York-New York City

For Sale - Vera Wang Wedding Dress - 2g119 - SAMPLE Size 8 - Altered, but not worn

I bought a beautiful Vera Wang SAMPLE dress for my wedding, but I ended up wearing another dress.  This dress is ivory/cream, all layered with organza and chiffon.  I did not purchase the sash, so this listing is just for the dress.

Please see the full listing on PreOwned Wedding Dresses - http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/dresses/51915/Vera-Wang-2g119-Size-6.html

It's a sample size 8, which I purchased from Vera Wang in Manhattan during their sample sale last year. It's is a sample, so it's not in absolutely perfect condition; it will need to be cleaned and some fabric around the zipper that is bit worn from trying it on (nothing that would have stopped me from wearing it on my wedding day though).
I paid just over $800 for the dress, and then had over $700 in alterations done to it, which are summarized in the listing (my dress switch was a last minute, impluse, decision).  I have the orginal receipt for the dress and the alterations.  The dress retailed for over $3,000.

I'm willing to part with this dress for $1,250.00 to recoup as much as I can of the cost.
Please contact me (via the Preowned Wedding Dress site) if you'd like to see more pictures of the dress and/or the receipts.  You can also Google "Vera Wang 2g119" to see more pictures. All sales final. Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards