Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Two things...

1.) I'm a few posts away from being a newb minus the newb badge.

2.) I chopped all my hair off. 

BF is having a hard time getting used to it.  Well, in reality, he's basically pouted for the past 36 hours.
I didn't tell him I was getting it cut this time.  Last time I warned him I was cutting my hair, he did everything short of lay in the floor kicking and holding his breath.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Two things...

• Options
    I want to chop mine.  But I'm too lazy to make an appt.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    And I always feel like my hair is so much healthier after a good chop.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I like it.  You're purdy :)
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm usually too lazy to get the ball rolling, but a friend passed her cosmetology final and got on the floor Friday, so she told me to come get a cheap trim at the school.
    She didn't know I wanted to cut off like 8 inches.  She said it was like doing heart surgery the day after med school graduation.
  • Options
    I'm jealous.  I need to get mine chopped as well.  H is always afraid when I say I want to go short that I'm going to come home with a pixie cut.  I like it cut to my chin though so it can grow out.  I then when he leaves for deployment I'll go cut it, then it has time to grow back before he gets home.  Your length is about as short as i go.  I need to find a hairdresser here though.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I cut my hair off after the wedding and DH was so upset about it. He really wants me to grow it back out because he likes it better long.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    KJB when did you get to silver?  I thought we were pretty close on posts.  Haha i guess not.   I think you secretly start threads in mystery boards and write to yourself to jack up your post count!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I didn't even notice that!  And, yes, I do.  
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I talk a lot when I drink, I guess that translates into posts :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Haha, I also am guilty of the same thing.  Yeah I just looked at your thing and it said silver.  I still remember going for bronze and thinking I'd never get there and that 500 was a crazy amount to not be a newb anymore. 

LDY you there yet?  Just post a random "I'm bronze now" if not.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Whoops sorry, I meant workn, not ldy. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I think it's 501.  So maybe a "I'm bronze now"
    and then "Biitches"
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_two-things?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:6b6aa292-285f-45b8-b090-0a914e5b4769Post:b4d326c0-322f-4444-af51-d0c5245775fc">Re: Two things...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I like it.  <strong>You're purdy</strong> :)
    Posted by tidetravel[/QUOTE]

Thanks! :-)  You made my night.

500! I feel like some lights should start flashing or something.

The Fella loves my hair long, and I invited him to straighten it while I'm still in bed.  BUT if I'm responsible for fixing it, it's gotta be manageable. 
    This is the shortest it's been since middle school.  I LOVE it so far, we'll see in a few weeks if I'm still excited about it.
  • Options
    Your're right, 501.  Throw in a "I'm bronze, bitches" thread.  I dare you!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited October 2010
    Oopps...I get bronze at 501, not 500.

This is a pointless bling post, and I'm posting it shamelessly.

ETA: I'm bronze, bitches. Cause I'm ballzy like that.
  • Options
    ::Present Wrkn her bronze medal::
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_two-things?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:6b6aa292-285f-45b8-b090-0a914e5b4769Post:ed778858-23cd-4193-a786-d070f522fbde">Re: Two things...</a>:
    [QUOTE]::Present Wrkn her bronze medal::
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]

::Accepts gracefully, then flips off the newbs::

Not really...
    But I am hitting the sack, G*night girls.  Thanks for participating in my milestone.
  • Options
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Two things... : <strong>::Accepts gracefully, then flips off the newbs:: </strong>Not really... But I am hitting the sack, G*night girls.  Thanks for participating in my milestone.
    Posted by Wrkn925[/QUOTE]
    ::snort::

Lovely haircut! Goodnight :^)
  • Options
    mmmm I can't wait to cut my hair after the wedding. I'm half considering just doing it now, but I want a hairstyle for my wedding that needs a lot of hair and I don't want to wear extensions.

But I'm sooo tempted. Especially since I'm super uncoordinated and I get my hair caught in car doors and underneath the strap of my purse on my shoulder all the time...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards