Wedding Etiquette Forum

Good morning!

13»

Re: Good morning!

• In Response to Re:Good morning!:[QUOTE]I feel the same surge of anger, Fische. I am a terribly prejudiced Democrat. When the person in front of me has a Bachmann or Bush bumper sticker, and they do something stupid, I say, quot;It figures.quot; But if they do the same thing and they have a Dayton or Obama bumper sticker, my first thought is, quot;That must have been an honest mistake.quot; And then I realize how stupid that is and get ashamed. Posted by ThankfulSnail[/QUOTE]don't worry. Lots of people do that. It is a weel researched psychological phenomenon.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-234?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6de5bb3b-fe35-4061-97d6-380d538fbf1cPost:d1bb2d36-a4b7-47e4-b4b6-3dd9d5d0e981">Re:Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Good morning!:don't worry. Lots of people do that. It is a weel researched psychological phenomenon.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]
    That makes me feel better. I'm still an asshole, but at least other people are assholes right along with me.
  • Hi KJB!  I haven't been to ad hoc, although my friend gave me this mix to make their famous potato recipe that was just heavenly.
  • So the lower level of our house smells like apple cinnamon. The seller has been out for 2 weeks. How does it still smell? I DONT UNDERSTAND.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • They painted the walls with pie, J&K. That is the only possibility.

At least it's not like the lower level smells like bleach or cigarette butts. It could be worse, right?

I hate random, unidentifiable smells, though, and I go crazy trying to find where they came from. So I can understand your frustration.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards