Wedding Etiquette Forum

Vowel renewal?

13»

Re: Vowel renewal?

• Definitely teleport them to May 2011.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_vowel-renewal-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7389feb2-be09-4a3d-a075-6848a5fc2d91Post:ec3932ed-f374-4b75-9c25-a23b457c70be">Re: Vowel renewal?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Vowel renewal? : yes, they should then be teleported to may 2011.
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]

Not all May 11 brides are full of the crazy.  Just sayin'.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • JK, I totally missed your joke on the May '11 board about you checking out your club board. :)

Don't worry, mine is crazy too. I share the same board as Nates.
  • i honestly didn't even know there was a month board.  i feel cheated.  i hope the june 2010 board was full of rage.
    Photobucket
  • I liked the August of 2009 board. The September 2009 board was a little crazy on the other hand. They came over and pretty much biitched us out for offering advice to them telling us it was stressing them out and to please not come to their board and post that stuff.
  • Ha, Birdie, I imagine my SN confuses people. 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_vowel-renewal-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7389feb2-be09-4a3d-a075-6848a5fc2d91Post:b9376a37-ad89-447d-88ba-8bfb961d3201">Re: Vowel renewal?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I liked the August of 2009 board. The September 2009 board was a little crazy on the other hand. They came over and pretty much biitched us out for offering advice to them telling us it was stressing them out and to please not come to their board and post that stuff.
    Posted by Ciaram22[/QUOTE]

<div>That's crazy... </div>
  • Yeah they were pretty crazy. One of my friends who was part of the board at one point said she stopped posting there because they were becoming crazy.
  • I've been lurking on the Nov 2011 board since June. Almost all of the girls on there already have 90% of their wedding planned and some even already have their dresses. It's crazy.
  • I stopped going to my club board cause there were tons of them all talking about pre-cana and a couple of people were converting I think and had extra religion classes so there was a lot of church and faith and love of God going on... not that there's anything wrong with that, but it doesn't define me, to the extent that it seemed to define a lot of the girls on my club board (at least how they portrayed themselves there) so I just stopped going there.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_vowel-renewal-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7389feb2-be09-4a3d-a075-6848a5fc2d91Post:57ab2a7d-d118-461f-a521-20e04275a27b">Re: Vowel renewal?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've been lurking on the Nov 2011 board since June. Almost all of the girls on there already have 90% of their wedding planned and some even already have their dresses. It's crazy.
    Posted by Birdie1483[/QUOTE]

This is why I didn't like my 10/10 board, back in the day.  It made me feel behind and worthlless.

• LoopysevenLoopyseven member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_vowel-renewal-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7389feb2-be09-4a3d-a075-6848a5fc2d91Post:57ab2a7d-d118-461f-a521-20e04275a27b">Re: Vowel renewal?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've been lurking on the Nov 2011 board since June. Almost all of the girls on there already have 90% of their wedding planned and some even already have their dresses. It's crazy.
    Posted by Birdie1483[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah - and going to my club board made me feel behind, when in reality I had months and months left. I worked two jobs, AND planned a kick-ass wedding - on my time-table.</div>
  • Yeah one time when I was still kind of posting there I finally made a thread like "Soooo is anyone else sitting on their ass like I am since we have OVER A YEAR to go?" Some people came out of lurking and agreed.

Really, they're not so much crazy and just boring. Every post is "AW I got my dress!" or "Check!" We have 11 months before we're getting married. I barely care about my own wedding right now, let alone theirs.
  • *turns snarky fun on*

What you do, besides wear a tiara, is the worthless people who don't want to love the adorable baby have to sit at a consonant table, the good people (who think 20 is too cheap for a dollar dance and go for 100) get a vowel table, and the ultra good ones get to sit at a number table.

*turns snark off*

But seriously, go for it, May 2011 could use some more fun!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_vowel-renewal-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7389feb2-be09-4a3d-a075-6848a5fc2d91Post:c3cb01c5-205c-4f2e-97df-ab1ab8638854">Re: Vowel renewal?</a>:
    [QUOTE]*turns snarky fun on* What you do, besides wear a tiara, is the worthless people who don't want to love the adorable baby have to sit at a consonant table, the good people (who think 20 is too cheap for a dollar dance and go for 100) get a vowel table, and the ultra good ones get to sit at a number table. *turns snark off* But seriously, go for it, May 2011 could use some more fun!
    Posted by SamiGraceT[/QUOTE]

I tried.  They kicked me off.  Waaaah.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I've been tempted to go 'visit' the May/June/July boards and mention how we don't have an exact date yet (DF's CO said he'll see what he can do to help since I'm trying to do this at a distance), but I'm not sure if I can handle the wrath that I'm so not planned yet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards