New York-New York City
Options

Skyline View

I want to have a wedding with a view of the NYC skyline.  I am opened to places in NJ but really want to be in Ny without putting myself in the poor house.  Does anyone know of any venues with the skyline view that are reasonably priced?

Re: Skyline View

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-new-york-city_skyline-view?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:114Discussion:e9996946-61f8-4b1a-a9e7-f6482ab36618Post:51709a2d-9a75-4ca9-9e1a-58fa9a508c66">Skyline View</a>:
    [QUOTE]I want to have a wedding with a view of the NYC skyline.  I am opened to places in NJ but really want to be in Ny without putting myself in the poor house.  Does anyone know of any venues with the skyline view that are reasonably priced?
    Posted by sm4bidden[/QUOTE]

I am having my ceremony in Brooklyn Bridge Park and my reception at reBar in DUMBO. Giando on the Water is another Brooklyn option that is inexpensive compared to other places I looked at. You may also want to check out Water's Edge and Penthouse 808 at the Ravel Hotel in LIC, depending on the style you're going for. Those are all of the places I found with a skyline view that weren't super expensive. Good luck!
  • Options
    ive been to rebar in dumbo, really nice area. Love that part of brooklyn and they have a really nice view. if youre looking for options inside of Manhattan, the Manhatta Penthouse has some pretty incredible views. love their windows too! Its not the least expensive venue around, but they have some pretty affordable packages. alas, my wedding will be upstate so no views for me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards