Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Good Morning

1235»

Re: Good Morning

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-260?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7b14223c-fc09-480c-a472-363589f95dafPost:38202494-eeb7-4689-8dcf-c17d7f66fac0">Re: Good Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]MUNi -- Your soul has 80's hair and super tight panst?
    Posted by cfaszews25[/QUOTE]

And ennui.
  • Options
    I made FI watch that movie with me recently b/c he'd never seen it before.  He was not nearly as in love with it as I am.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I adore Labyrinth.  I now have Dance Magic stuck in my head.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-260?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:7b14223c-fc09-480c-a472-363589f95dafPost:df6c6f07-27c7-46d2-af1b-c0e5ffc6ff60">Re: Good Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]IAnd thanks to all this chicken talk, now I much have a Zaxby's House Zalad for lunch.  Awesome!
    Posted by Holly4212011[/QUOTE]

I'm so jealous!
  • Options
    I like labyrinth now, though I still am mildly traumatized. Love me some Bowie though even when he is an evil baby stealer.
  • Options
    I think two i's and two t's will do it for you, cfas.
  • Options
    Yeah that stairs scene is disturbing time still. Haha. I don't know why my mom thought it would be a good idea for a 5 year old to watch the Labryinth.
  • Options
    I have never seen Labryinth and I don't eat chicken. That's pretty much all I've got for those topics. 
  • Options
    I love Labrinth. A few years ago, I was talking about the movie and my mom was telling me no such movie existed. Okay mom.
  • Options
    I've never had a dirty martini.  I think I'm scared to try one for some reason.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    I'm not a martini person. I could drink daiquiris all day long though. 
  • Options
    I LOVE olives.  Is the "dirty" part the olive juice?

• Options
    Don't tease me.

• Options
    Well I could never have a dirty martini. I hate olives.
  • Options
    I just bought THE ugliest chairs of all time and I'm so excited for it.  I got them off of a site like craig's list up here.  I got them both for $25 and I am going to slip cover them and put them as captains chairs on the end of our dining table in the new house.  They will look amazing.  I love my find.  Think of how awesome they will look in off white with light grey/yellow pattern, with a distressed grey wood harvest table?  How awesome! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Habs, you must take an after picture once you're finished!
  • Options
    There is this one chick that I apparently follow on Pinterest who is forever pinning things like "21 ways to encourage your husband" or "50 ways to love your man" which is cool and all but seriously she pins hundreds of them. I think it irks me because I wonder if her husband sits around (probably not on pinterest) thinking of all the ways he could encourage/pray/love her. And it's just annoying. 
  • Options
    I have no theme going on right now.  We haven't even moved.  H has gallon and gallons of left over paint from jobs, so we're going to try to use as much of it as possible, but I LOVE grey and would love to do a soft but warm grey for everywhere in the main area of the house and then accent it with white and brights. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-260?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7b14223c-fc09-480c-a472-363589f95dafPost:2b83d524-9ff7-4d5a-9cca-dea1eb76a9a6">Re: Good Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have no theme going on right now.  We haven't even moved.  H has gallon and gallons of left over paint from jobs, so we're going to try to use as much of it as possible, but I LOVE grey and would love to do a soft but warm grey for everywhere in the main area of the house and then accent it with white and brights. 
    Posted by Habs2Hart[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Please come decorate my house. I'm having SERIOUS paint issues right now. I thought I had a committed to a soft greyish beige (is that a color). Then, I thought maybe I wanted something else. Or maybe an accent wall. I want to pull my hair out. If you're curious, this color is for the living area which includes kitchen, dining area, living room, and a 2 story entryway. Gawd.

</div>
  • Options
    Erin, Accent walls are great, and the most fun way to do them now, is to paint the rest of the walls a nice neutral (I think what you are going for is a light, warm grey (taupe undertones) and then what I would do is pick a really sweet printed wall covering you like and use that.  Draw out the same tones, not something that stands out too hard, but just enough that it's different.  Make sure you have a fairly symmetrical wall for this (meaning, no offset window/door) and there needs to be walls on both sides of it to work.

Ranch - Light Aqua is fabulous.  I like to mix aqua with a bit of white, yellows and apple greens.  So fun.  Black, grey or white for furniture. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards