Wedding Etiquette Forum

Nebb-or other Ninjavideo.net users

You do yous this, don't you? I'm having an issue and wondering if you ever had this problem. I can play flash videos no problem. However, anything other than flash wont play. It originally said I needed a plug in and then that it couldn't find one. Now it says it  starts to buffer and doesn't do anything. Then the dviix player says it can't finish downloading. Any tips?
"In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs

Re: Nebb-or other Ninjavideo.net users

• Hm.  I used it today with no issues, so it might be on your end?  But which version of divx are you using?  There's a new version out that isn't compatible with the current ninja interface, so you have to make sure to use the older one, that's listed on the site.
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nebb-other-ninjavideonet-users?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:81cdb478-d064-4468-80b3-701ba788fbafPost:eb80e192-4668-4d04-9e1d-fe08ce03e858">Re: Nebb-or other Ninjavideo.net users</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hm.  I used it today with no issues, so it might be on your end?  But which version of divx are you using?  There's a new version out that isn't compatible with the current ninja interface, so you have to make sure to use the older one, that's listed on the site.
    Posted by AmoroAgain[/QUOTE]
    Too true. My mom downloaded the new divx and she cant get ninja to work now. It still works perfectly fine for me but I havnt loaded anything in so damn long I dont even remember what you need or how to load it. Sorry. Have the other versions of vids worked for you (there are usually 3?)
  • Sorry, I was watching flash versions. I didn't know there were older ones, Ill give that a shot. Thanks!
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • The flash versions are run through megavideo, and they sometimes have a strange block on the videos, where they won't play after you've watched x hours of it, but, you should really just go ahead and download divx.  This is not something that's made by Ninja, it's a legit business and group that has been creating web players for probably about 7 years maybe?  So they're totally harmless.  And the quality is about 109834982935987435x's better than flash.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards