Wedding Etiquette Forum

A Mandidlyandypants Pole

2»

Re: A Mandidlyandypants Pole

• What's your favourite type of jewelry (earring, necklace, bracelet, brooch)RING

What's your go-to liquor-type?  VODKA (three olives or grey goose depends on what I'm mixing it with)

What's your favourite television show that is currently on right now (there can be no Friends or SATC or ER here)Melissa and Joey - it's so cute  or of course DEXTER

If someone gave you a pet turtle, what would you name it?  TOMMY

You're making a gourmet hamburger, what do you put on it?  Blue cheese, onion straws, bbq sauce, bacon, mustard

Do you have a favourite quote? If so, what is it?  KICK ROCKS!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_mandidlyandypants-pole?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:832ed2a6-82b9-4cc9-b81e-9ae9254ae0faPost:505f5e11-c48c-4992-85f9-1b0f0bdf1639">Re: A Mandidlyandypants Pole</a>:
    [QUOTE]What's your favourite type of jewelry (earring, necklace, bracelet, brooch) ? Bracelets. What's your go-to liquor-type? <strong>Whiskey or Rye</strong>. I really am an old man on the inside.
    Posted by alixzafiris[/QUOTE]

Thanks, sooooo much.  Now I have that dang miss american pie song in my head. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_mandidlyandypants-pole?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:832ed2a6-82b9-4cc9-b81e-9ae9254ae0faPost:dc0910c4-9f6e-4102-ad48-f09256821b1c">A Mandidlyandypants Pole</a>:
    [QUOTE]Because she needs entertaining I believe. Halp me out E'eners? <strong>What's your favourite type of jewelry (earring, necklace, bracelet, brooch) ?</strong> Earrings - I feel naked without them - but I typically only wear studs.
    <strong> What's your go-to liquor-type?</strong> Don't drink much liquor, beer and wine are more fun, but if I'm drinking liquor it's gonna be tequila
    <strong>What's your favourite television show that is currently on right now (there can be no Friends or SATC or ER here)?</strong>The Big Bang Theory or Project Runway
    <strong> If someone gave you a pet turtle, what would you name it?</strong> I had one back in the day, two actually, their names were Turdy and Turdella - now I think I'd name them something food related because FI and I are naming all of our animals after food from now on (we already have our rats - Sushi and Soy Sauce, and his turantulas Pico and Porkchop) - Maybe I'd name my turtle Snow Pea
     <strong>You're making a gourmet hamburger, what do you put on it? </strong>Mayo, Lettuce, and Mickle' Pickels (<a href="http://www.micklespickles.com/" title="Mickles Pickles">clicky</a>)
    <strong> Do you have a favourite quote? If so, what is it?</strong> "Since all things in life move towards one final end, we should fill our lives with color and hope."~Romero Britto

OR

<span class="text_exposed_show"><span>"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."~Mart</span>ha Washington</span>
    Posted by alixzafiris[/QUOTE]

aww that was fun =)
  • What's your favourite type of jewelry (earring, necklace, bracelet, brooch)?
    silver rings....

What's your go-to liquor-type?
    rum.

What's your favourite television show that is currently on right now 
    bones

If someone gave you a pet turtle, what would you name it?
    we had one and his name was "tortuga"

You're making a gourmet hamburger, what do you put on it?
    it would be a turkey burger and i'd put avocado, hot peppers, whole grain dijon mustard and some homemade mayo.

Do you have a favourite quote? If so, what is it?
    "i did the best i could with what i knew, now that i know better, i can do better"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards