Wedding Etiquette Forum

free association

2»

Re: free association

• Maybe a cardigan for the evening, as it is a little cooler up at Tamborine (very high elevation mountain on the coast that these friends live on). We were up there yesterday and though it was hot everywhere else, it was quite bearable up there- and cool in the evening. 

Since I typed 'seats about 18' I got loveshack in my head- we went and saw the B52's play yesterday! 

• hmm, it's supposedly cooler in Kuranda today then it is here.  So what is worse, 93 with 18% humidity or 86 with 69% humidity?  That might be a tough call.

As for France...after he walked through the house carrying that dead beast by its tail, if I didn't have to be at the immigation on Friday morning, I would have changed the ticket and been on the first plane out tomorrow.

I've never seen a mouse in a house before either.  And this had better be the last time.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would rather without the humidity myself, but I don't want to stress you! :P

I once saw this hideous video of a rat invasion somewhere on a farm (no clue what country) and the rats were just EVERYWHERE. Pushing through doors and eating through walls. It was so very disgusting. I have never actually seen a rat in the wild (only in the pet store- which reminds me, I once pet-sat a rat and actually grew quite fond of her, she was very intelligent! But it's hard to extend that positive view to creatures that are parading in your bathroom!

• I also picked Monkey.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards