Wedding Etiquette Forum

Where did everyone go?

Re: Where did everyone go?

• 'm just feeling drunk and contrary, Sarah!
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_did-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:919354db-b7db-4f59-a65e-fdc5192fde7dPost:156eb41a-dbd7-4907-9a7e-037a4b577ad5">Re: Where did everyone go?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where did everyone go? : I'll go an art history conference in a heartbeat. Just looking at the agenda tomorrow breaks my heart. It's pretty much "Let's listen to some fuuckers talk for an hour!", until 4pm. FUUCK. MY. LIFE.
    Posted by Champagne Supernova[/QUOTE]
    Sucky suck.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_did-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:919354db-b7db-4f59-a65e-fdc5192fde7dPost:3a1e3978-1057-45a3-81e9-9015178bb908">Re: Where did everyone go?</a>:
    [QUOTE]'m just feeling drunk and contrary, Sarah!
    Posted by Brie2010[/QUOTE]

Perhaps it is time to join you. I have a bottle of wine that I need to finish anyway.

*pours self a glass*
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Cheers, sarah! 

I've downed about 3.5 glasses of wine.  I htink all we have left is Bailey's.  Damn.  Maybe I'll pour it over some ice cream later.
    two years!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_did-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:919354db-b7db-4f59-a65e-fdc5192fde7dPost:13eec052-7671-4a5f-91e2-89423ff83a1c">Re: Where did everyone go?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where did everyone go? : Hehe I actually like art history conferences. Everything is better when you add pretty pictures. :)
    Posted by sarah0725[/QUOTE]

I like my history conferences too. Though it depends on the conference and the topics. But it makes me feel very involved in the profession.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Beer, thats whats up tonight. Beer and TV.
  • Tonight we're staying in and prepping for our Fundraiser Yard Sale tomorrow! My tiny apt is full of large, filled-to-the-top plastic totes. I'm ready to get this crap outta here, make it someone else's treasure & save second base all at the same time.

Brie, maybe she'll come with a wallet size photo to show your friends & family?
  • NebbNebb member
    Ooooh I just remembered Adam rented me Leap Year and Nine - which should I watch?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_did-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:919354db-b7db-4f59-a65e-fdc5192fde7dPost:ab2bd518-fb8a-40f4-874d-d9766de65891">Re: Where did everyone go?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Beer, thats whats up tonight. Beer and TV.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
    That sounds divine.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_did-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:919354db-b7db-4f59-a65e-fdc5192fde7dPost:0dea688a-b347-4afc-b50d-2937e2f9f134">Re: Where did everyone go?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ooooh I just remembered Adam rented me Leap Year and Nine - which should I watch?
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
    Ahh! Jealous! We started Leap Year last night and then T decided he'd rather watch avatar...
  • Eeeew, sco!

Why won't my new printer print on vellum?  WTF?
    two years!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hey, so I kept seeing Piper lurking around in the "active" box on the right.  I wish she'd post; she's usually interesting.
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_did-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:919354db-b7db-4f59-a65e-fdc5192fde7dPost:19e246d1-7eb0-4119-a700-9e09c7834464">Re: Where did everyone go?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where did everyone go? : Ahh! Jealous! We started Leap Year last night and then T decided he'd rather watch avatar...
    Posted by nda_roxybabe[/QUOTE]
    Was it any good (atleast the beginning?). I REALLY REALLY wanted to see nine but I dont know which one to choose.
  • Eh, I saw the first 2 minutes. Seemed good though!
    I'm dying to see nine too. I'll have to tell T to get it for me.

• Ooo I just found Sweet Home Alabama on Oxygen.  Nice.  I love Reese Witherspoon.
  • Sweet Home Alabama is funny!

I had that movie but I let Mr. Heels sell it in his Ebay store.
  • Heels - Do you have to have the original cases to sell DVDs on eBay? 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_did-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:919354db-b7db-4f59-a65e-fdc5192fde7dPost:d91479f7-6fac-4efa-893a-cfcc8ffc6664">Re: Where did everyone go?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ooo I just found Sweet Home Alabama on Oxygen.  Nice.  I love Reese Witherspoon.
    Posted by julezlee[/QUOTE]

I just turned it on thanks :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Probably not.  You could list it, but it wouldn't get too many bites.  W made it sound like Ebay is flooded with old DVDs, and I think some of his went for $1-$2. 

If it were a rare/high demand item, you might be able to sell it without the case. 
  • I think I might be ready to join Brie at the KUI table. Are you KUI when it suddenly becomes difficult to type without errors?
    imageimage
  • recovering from a long day at work. the oil spill made things busybusybusy.
  • I am on page 9 of FFF, is it worth it to keep going or should I cut my losses?

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_did-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:919354db-b7db-4f59-a65e-fdc5192fde7dPost:b99cf394-4498-42ea-8514-f5c491dbe4fc">Re: Where did everyone go?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am on page 9 of FFF, is it worth it to keep going or should I cut my losses?
    Posted by mandysmear[/QUOTE]

It got pretty heated on pages 11 and 12 or so, if you like that sort of thing.

ETA: But in a sad panda sort of way.
    imageimage
  • OKAY, thanks!  Not like I have anything else going on.  H is working for another 4 or 5 hours.  Still adjusting to the new hours.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • =( I'm staying in writing two papers and finalizing a thesis presentation........blah so ready for this semester of grad school to be over!!!

I'm also going to admit that I'm watching wedding shows cause I'm corny like that when I need to be distracted.
  • NebbNebb member
    I totally replied to you about FFF mandy, but the knot ate it and posted it on some old thread about being nervous on your wedding day.
  • Haha, Nebb that seems to be happening a lot lately.  Weird. 

I'm just kind of in and out of it.  (that's what he said)  I figure I'll be caught up by the end of the night.

Confession: I PVR General Hospital.  I used to watch it on the internet and then I stopped about 2 years ago, but since we got the PVR I decided to PVR it, so I am watching this past week's episodes.  ::ashamed face::

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Hi pretties! I'm just hanging around, waiting for Rick to get home. I just read through all 16 pages of FFF...there's a good hour I'll never get back.
  • I"m here for a bit.  We just went to the mexican restaurant for dinner, and split a 32oz margarita.  Yummy in my tummy!  So I'll be joining the mildly KUI crowd.  Later we're going to the bar to see a band, think it's an 80's rock cover band, so should be interesting.  I'll be too drunk to be here I think then, though.

Meanwhile, I'm shopping for jeans on American Eagle's website.  My work jeans are getting too big Cool

Brie, holy crap it's almost over.

I would love to see Conan.  He's coming here in a bit, but I think it's sold out.  Bummer!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards