North Carolina

Wilmington Area Photographers?

Who have you used? What did you like/dislike about them? Price ranges?

Re: Wilmington Area Photographers?

• edited December 2011
    We are using Chris Lang.  He is on the higher end of the range (3k ish) but we love his work.  We are taking our engagement pics in Nov.

Some of my other fave Wilmington photogs are KMI, Eric Von Bargen (he just did a friend of mines wedding....she has awesome pics) Chris Van Atta.

You can look on capefearwedding.com for others.
    TTC#1 since April 2011
    IVF#1 July 2012 5R, 3 made it to blast, sET BFN
    FET#1 Aug 2012 2 blasts transferred BFN
    IVF#2 Oct 2012
    16R/6M/6F
    Beta 1-237.9, Beta 2-566, Beta 3-8657
    US 6w3d shows one baby w/ HB 115
    US 7w1d no more heartbeat/ D&C 11/30/12 normal karyotype
    IVF#3 Mar 2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • edited December 2011
    Matt McGraw does amazing work, didn't use him though... my photographers were from the Raleigh area, although we got married in the Wilmington area.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kernvaleriekernvalerie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Keith Ketchum.  He was recommended to us by Eric Von Bargen who does wonderful work but we couldn't afford him. I found Keith's prices to be very reasonable. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Erika Currin photography.  VERY reasonably priced, and I loved my engagement photographs! She isn't directly in Wilmington, but just below it. 
    200 image 150 image 50 image RSVP Date: March 10th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our photographer lives near Greenville but would come down to shoot in Wilmington.  I have only amazing things to say about her.  I've gotten tons of compliments on my photos and it took her less than 3 weeks to get them back to me.  She is by far the best vendor I worked with. 
    Erica Letchworth: www.ericaletchworth.com.
  • acausey6879acausey6879 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Christa Harder Photography is great.  Her prices are really affordable! I think her lowest package is around $1500 and includes a CD of all the photos.   Her work speaks for itself! Gorgeous!!!

Her website is www.christaharder.com.
  • BecaRBecaR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Millie Holloman is amazing!  She is based out of Wilmington.  I would love to use her but she is a bit pricey for my budget.  It is definetly worth taking a look at her portfolio though, especially if she is within your budget.
  • YLEEUTRNYLEEUTRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I recommend Millie holloman. Yes her packages are expensive (at least to me :p )  BUT i LOVED all her pictures... we couldnt afford them unfortunately and we are still looking for a great photographer in Wilmington also....

Also, I think Scott Piner, KML, Eric Von Bargen are great photograhers also.

Good luck and Please massage me if you find any great affordable photograhers!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards