Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Man it's slow. A little WTFuckery for you.

A little background, mentioned her before. Eloped yesterday (after sharing 4 mobile uploads of their drive. . . to Arkansas. . .2 hours away). 3 or 4 showers big showers, but no one is invited to the wedding.

I'm a married woman! Now, I'm taking a Facebook hiatus for my honeymoon. I'll see you all next week when we return from our honeymoon! (she had to break her hiatus-because you know, those 2 comments suggested we were DYING to see photos) OK....ONE PICTURE! Love you all! See you next week! =) (New album titled, OK! Just ONE!!) (but not really, because then there were 7 mobile uploads)  Another picture!

We're doing great! He's spoiling me rotten! ;)

I love you all! Pray for safe travels tomorrow as we move to our next travel destination.
... (a new album, titled, JUST ONE MORE!!)

_________

Anyone wanna guess her age?
(Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
(Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com

Re: Man it's slow. A little WTFuckery for you.

• Options
    Sorry for the yucky formatting. C&Ping from FB will do that.
  • Options
    I'm gonna say 21, and they've been together for 11 months.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    33! And they've been together 6 months.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_man-its-slow-little-wtfuckery?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:95effc85-f1b6-4aab-9fa1-542e1fa49e93Post:e6d524cf-cb5b-4f04-a6eb-9cbd065ba953">Re: Man it's slow. A little WTFuckery for you.</a>:
    [QUOTE]33! And they've been together 6 months.
    Posted by mwhitson14[/QUOTE]
    wow - somebody got a touch of the low self esteem bug I think.  That's crazy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It's very crazy.
  • Options
    Wow, I was going to say 20. Weird.
  • Options
    At that age & with those FB status updates, it's obvious that she just wanted to be married & she didn't care who the groom was.
  • Options
    I was going to guess 16...boo.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_man-its-slow-little-wtfuckery?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:95effc85-f1b6-4aab-9fa1-542e1fa49e93Post:3d6441e4-5ea8-41e3-ba58-07c05557a3b4">Re: Man it's slow. A little WTFuckery for you.</a>:
    [QUOTE]At that age & with those FB status updates, it's obvious that she just wanted to be married & she didn't care who the groom was.
    Posted by fangsiting[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he doesn't look real thrilled.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards