Wedding Etiquette Forum

Because I know you were all losing sleep over it..

We got the condo! Woohoo!   Our realtor was at the beach this weekend, but she left me a voicemail Saturday while I was at the rally.  We still have to sign all the papers over the next couple days, but I think we'll be able to move in there on the 20th. 

Re: Because I know you were all losing sleep over it..

• I don't remember you talking about it, but congratulations! 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • YAY! That is great news. Glad to hear everything is going to work out for you guys.
  • Congratulations!!
  • I mentioned it a couple times last week in the morning thread, because we were supposed to hear on Tuesday, and for whatever reason they kept putting it off.
  • That will be busy right before Thanksgiving, but definitely worth the wait. I hope you aren't cooking Thanksgiving dinner...lol
  • Awesome! Congrats, Tree!
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_because-were-losing-sleep-over?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9618563d-051f-4d24-b7b4-75ee11325c1dPost:790ad22d-d5a9-4c4d-8605-081f68b33382">Re: Because I know you were all losing sleep over it..</a>:
    [QUOTE]That will be busy right before Thanksgiving, but definitely worth the wait. I hope you aren't cooking Thanksgiving dinner...lol
    Posted by MissySue20[/QUOTE]

Haha, definitely not.  We already told our apartment complex that we were moving out on the 30th, so really our only options were the weekend of the 20th or Thanksgiving weekend.  I cannot wait to be out of this place.
  • I hear you. I am tired of living in an apartment. I want a house really, really bad, but we just aren't there yet.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_because-were-losing-sleep-over?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:9618563d-051f-4d24-b7b4-75ee11325c1dPost:777d9b2a-0492-40ed-8c38-b54cb56096fa">Re: Because I know you were all losing sleep over it..</a>:
    [QUOTE]I mentioned it a couple times last week in the morning thread, because we were supposed to hear on Tuesday, and for whatever reason they kept putting it off.
    Posted by arbolita[/QUOTE]

Ahh, I never usually get to the morning thread in time with the time change.  Congratulations though!  I can't wait to just be able to buy a house.  Until we get stationed somewhere that we will be long enough we will have to rent.  I'm very jealous of you!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Thank you for allowing me to sleep again.

That's awesome news!! WOOT to the WOOT!
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_because-were-losing-sleep-over?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9618563d-051f-4d24-b7b4-75ee11325c1dPost:22895f17-44e9-4b24-a9fd-cd7f4db379a5">Re: Because I know you were all losing sleep over it..</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Because I know you were all losing sleep over it.. : Ahh, I never usually get to the morning thread in time with the time change.  Congratulations though!  I can't wait to just be able to buy a house.  Until we get stationed somewhere that we will be long enough we will have to rent.  I'm very jealous of you!
    Posted by dnbeach12[/QUOTE]

DNB, I've come to find that renting has it's benefits though! I spent the majority of the day raking leaves. I'm exhausted and sore now. :) We don't even have many trees in our yard, but it was covered. When I'm old and rich I think I'm going to have to hire someone to do the yard work for me. I think it would be a good investment...
  • Wonderful news. Congrats!
  • That's fantastic!!

Hopefully you can spread the condo cheer up to CT! 
  • Great news!  Smart move on the timing of moving out of your current apartment.
  • Yay!  Congratulations, I know how anxious you were! :)
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Thanks everyone!   It's definitely past time for us to get out of our apartment.  I'm also really excited that we're going to be unloading some of our current furniture/things on my sister to replace the bigger items she lost in the fire over summer so that we can decrease the amount of crap we have.  (And buy some nicer pieces).
  • We're doing the same thing Arb, giving away some of our older stuff that we got for free a couple years ago and actually getting some stuff that matches maybe :)
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • TR, I'd guess that 80% of the furniture we have came from other people.  We've started to pick out a couple things we want to buy immediately, so I think they'll turn into our Christmas gifts to each other.
  • Congratulations!! YES THE SIG IS BACK!!!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_because-were-losing-sleep-over?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9618563d-051f-4d24-b7b4-75ee11325c1dPost:f7f05a63-ec19-446d-acb1-c01b86051b07">Re: Because I know you were all losing sleep over it..</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congratulations!! YES THE SIG IS BACK!!!!
    Posted by salt78[/QUOTE]

I was waiting for someone to notice ;-)

I'm going to be so much closer to you!! Think of all the Fuji San we can get now!
  • Congrats!

And YAY PooCock!
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards