Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Married bio?

Any suggestions on what site I should use? I used Weebly for my planning one. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Married bio?

• Options
    Weebly lets you create two websites, so that's all I did. I can log into one account and edit both sites.
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_married-bio-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9c656893-7b95-48f2-88f0-ca407f994e8fPost:74997838-5cbe-4ecc-9837-fd7c72e282ff">Re: Married bio?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Weebly lets you create two websites, so that's all I did. I can log into one account and edit both sites.
    Posted by mwhitson14[/QUOTE]
    yeah but I had to have my ok for TK site and then the one for guests and stuff.  I think I might try wordpress?
  • Options
    I used google for my wedding website (for guests) and my planning bio.  I personally like it, but I think weebly is the more popular option.

(My favorite part of google was the slide show of pictures.  I used it for my pics with FI, my family pics, his family pics, and pics of the WP in my wedding website.  This may be useful for wedding photos.. but it is up to you.)
  • Options
    I've used mywedding.com for my planning bio
  • Options
    Do you need your wedding website anymore?  If you just want to keep it for nostalgia, you can hide the pages and build other ones to use that site for your married bio. 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    I didn't really like weebly.  I'm kinda building one as we speak on wordpress.com.  I think its a bit easier but we shall see.
  • Options
    Ok totally a work in progress but here it is so far... http://andy71781.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    I love looking at your pictures Andy, almost as much as I love looking at your cat.

I used shutterfly to upload my pictures, and share with people. Plus I already have them uploaded so it's easy for me to order pictures,and albums.

I dont know that I would leave that site so open, in regards to people leaving comments and stuff. Some girls have had issues, and with the crap going on here I wouldnt trust it, KWIM?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Aww thanks!  Your pics are very pretty as well.  Good point re: comments  - I'll close that out right now.
  • Options
    I have no opinion on websites... but I'd just like to say your pictures are fabulous!
  • Options
    Thanks Alix!  We got so lucky with our photographer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards