Wedding Etiquette Forum

FFF

191011121315»

Re: FFF

• Hiya Alix.

I haven't been to a buffet in years, but I respect your right to buffet away.

Although I might hit a seafood buffet in Vegas this time. 

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-67?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a92f1019-f0da-4abb-928d-f8723f58cea5Post:c96a68bb-bab3-44ac-87d0-0a764e87349a">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMG Moose is here too?! And dude. That's rahtarded. I've been to a buffet. My inner starving African comes out and pretty or elegant it ain't. No siree.
    Posted by alixzafiris[/QUOTE]

But that's okay.  It's only people who are overweight that shouldn't eat at the buffets.  Lines MUST be drawn, you know?
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• Buffets are the devil's restaurants. I'm always like "OOH LOOKIT THAT!" and then "ZOMG MY FAVOURITE!" and then "OOH THEY HAVE THOSE TOO!" and before I know it I'm in a food coma and someone has to drag me to the car and manhandle me in while I groan and drool and clutch my tummy. Bad scene.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-67?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a92f1019-f0da-4abb-928d-f8723f58cea5Post:5c26f106-1f43-43d8-9844-d2e09959928d">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hiya Alix. I haven't been to a buffet in years, but I respect your right to buffet away. Although I might hit a seafood buffet in Vegas this time. 
    Posted by wadingmoose[/QUOTE]

Vaaaaaaaaaaayguuuuuuuuuuuuus!

I'm getting married in Vegas.  Yes I am.
    Bi-oh-rama

"smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-67?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a92f1019-f0da-4abb-928d-f8723f58cea5Post:ab74d16c-892f-4eec-96b9-5b5e99851d41">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Buffets are the devil's restaurants. I'm always like "OOH LOOKIT THAT!" and then "ZOMG MY FAVOURITE!" and then "OOH THEY HAVE THOSE TOO!" and before I know it I'm in a food coma and someone has to drag me to the car and manhandle me in while I groan and drool and clutch my tummy. Bad scene.

Afterwards FI always says, "ohhhhhhhhhhh, I have buffet regret."
    Bi-oh-rama

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-67?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a92f1019-f0da-4abb-928d-f8723f58cea5Post:8feb3179-7ff1-40b3-84a4-3478ee77556e">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : But that's okay.  It's only people who are overweight that shouldn't eat at the buffets.  Lines MUST be drawn, you know?
    Posted by smokeybailey[/QUOTE]

They have those lines at molecular gastronomy bars I hear. If you're slim, you can't come in for fear of being branded an anorexic. For serious.
  • I'm jealous, Smokey.  When?  Because if it's when I'm there?  I'm crashing.  Yes.  I am.

• August.  I want to melt like buttah at the pool the day after.

You should stop by, Moose.  It'll be a good time. I promise you that much.
    Bi-oh-rama

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-67?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a92f1019-f0da-4abb-928d-f8723f58cea5Post:ab74d16c-892f-4eec-96b9-5b5e99851d41">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Buffets are the devil's restaurants. I'm always like "OOH LOOKIT THAT!" and then "ZOMG MY FAVOURITE!" and then "OOH THEY HAVE THOSE TOO!" and before I know it I'm in a food coma and someone has to drag me to the car and manhandle me in while I groan and drool and clutch my tummy. Bad scene.

Isn't that how you're supposed to do it?
  • Of course. That's why god created the button-fly pant.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-67?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a92f1019-f0da-4abb-928d-f8723f58cea5Post:c96a68bb-bab3-44ac-87d0-0a764e87349a">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMG Moose is here too?! And dude. That's rahtarded. I've been to a buffet. My inner starving African comes out and pretty or elegant it ain't. No siree.

You have an inner starving African?  This strikes me as freakin' hilarious.  :D 

You know those stacking Russian doll things?  I'm now picturing a mini Alix inside a slightly less mini Alix inside a yet ever so slightly more less mini Alix. . . and so forth.  And the tiniest one is VERY hungry.

I've had a long day, ok?
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Awww.  I'll be there in July.   Although nothing is booked yet so maybe I can convince Mr. Moose to change the date of our trip.  I mean, melting by the pool is melting by the pool in July AND August, no?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-67?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a92f1019-f0da-4abb-928d-f8723f58cea5Post:3a6c714c-f041-4427-874c-fdc8f532e72b">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Of course. That's why god created the button-fly pant.

I totally read that as "buffet pant." 
    Bi-oh-rama

• 'Course I do. Comes with the territory ;)

I call her Tansy and she's angry when she's hungry.
  • Well, this has been a fun day in the land of E, but it's time for me to head home and study.

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-67?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:a92f1019-f0da-4abb-928d-f8723f58cea5Post:7788807f-1e0e-43c0-af2f-00af7d59d606">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : You have an inner starving African?  This strikes me as freakin' hilarious.  :D  You know those stacking Russian doll things?  I'm now picturing a mini Alix inside a slightly less mini Alix inside a yet ever so slightly more less mini Alix. . . and so forth.  And the tiniest one is VERY hungry. I've had a long day, ok?
    Posted by squirrly[/QUOTE]

Stacking Alix dolls! 

Fantastic.

• It's an Alix in an Alix in an Alix in........
    Bi-oh-rama

• Tansy, the tiny starving Alix. 

Now I've heard everything. 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Only she starts out about the size of the fifth smallest one :)

The biggest doll there is NOT allowed at the buffet.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-67?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a92f1019-f0da-4abb-928d-f8723f58cea5Post:bc4ec563-9abd-42c2-b54b-a74e37937778">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Only she starts out about the size of the fifth smallest one :) The biggest doll there is NOT allowed at the buffet.

<div>Oh, how I've missed you.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-67?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a92f1019-f0da-4abb-928d-f8723f58cea5Post:bc4ec563-9abd-42c2-b54b-a74e37937778">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Only she starts out about the size of the fifth smallest one :) The biggest doll there is NOT allowed at the buffet.

bwahahahahhahahaha
    Bi-oh-rama

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards