Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

to invite, or not to invite

I have been posting questions on here left and right lately but you all are so great at keeping me informed. Thank you for that!

So here is the new one....I handed over my invite list to my MOH about two months ago for the bachelorette party and she (along with BMs) are taking care of everything from there. I don't think they have sent out evites yet but will be doing so soon. This past weekend, a BM came into town, along with a mutual friend of ours, so that she could get fitted for her BM dress. And we all spent the day together.

This mutual friend is not on the invite list for the b-party only because we aren't super close friends or anything but we have known each other for a few years and used to work together so she and her husband are invited to the wedding. My BM that came into town with her kept bringing up the b-party and talking about it in front of this mutual friend. Knowing that she wasn't on the list I kept trying to change the subject when it was brought up or just didn't make any comments on it period. BUT because my BM kept bringing it up in conversation (all day long) around all 3 of us I feel like it would be rude to not invite this mutual friend to the b-party now.

Would it be best to include her and add her to the invite list or just leave it alone? I don't want to hurt her feelings now if she is expecting to be a part of the b-party.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards