Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Karma works its magic, F/U

My brother's ex-fi is dating a guy who is a drug seller/narc for a local police dept who was involved with a married teacher just a few months ago (who was later fired for sleeping with a student).

The friend that told me asked if we were going to tell her or her mom (since she refuses to answer my mom's texts about the check), and I said heck no. She deserves whatever she gets.

Re: Karma works its magic, F/U

• Options
    Klassy guy!
  • Options
    but he works for the police...sorta.  He's a GREAT Catch.

Karma is a beautiful thing sometimes :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What a winner. Wow.
  • Options
    Yeah, it hasn't cleared the bank yet and mom decided that instead of putting a stop payment on it (which costs $30) she'd try the asking nicely route first.

If that doesn't work, she'll do a stop payment.
  • Options
    Ok, i had to read that 4 times to get it straight, but I agree. She gets what she deserves in this case. 

And I think $30 is more than worth never having to talk to her again. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_karma-works-its-magic-fu?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b48e2377-2187-4d87-82ee-052865ad16c1Post:0f122eea-a8cd-474f-8759-6c015f5f1b60">Re: Karma works its magic, F/U</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok, i had to read that 4 times to get it straight, but I agree. She gets what she deserves in this case.  And I think $30 is more than worth never having to talk to her again. 
    Posted by SarahPLiz[/QUOTE]

<div>Ha, I know, I tried to figure out a better way to word it, but that's the best summary :)</div><div>
    </div><div>I agree, I don't know why mom is being so stubborn. I would have done it Friday.</div>
  • Options
    What if she cashes it before your mom gets ahold of her?  I feel like $30 is pretty good insurance in this case..
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_karma-works-its-magic-fu?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b48e2377-2187-4d87-82ee-052865ad16c1Post:cfaa81fe-1b7e-44b2-b967-65d3b3e17c3d">Re: Karma works its magic, F/U</a>:
    [QUOTE]What if she cashes it before your mom gets ahold of her?  I feel like $30 is pretty good insurance in this case..
    Posted by chelseamb11[/QUOTE]

<div>Believe me, I've tried to convince my mom to do it. Her mom is supposed to bring the check to my mom today. </div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_karma-works-its-magic-fu?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b48e2377-2187-4d87-82ee-052865ad16c1Post:55a0c588-9248-49c5-9665-a67dae255d18">Re: Karma works its magic, F/U</a>:
    [QUOTE]NICE.  I still hope she gets a raging case of the herp that no amount of Valtrex can touch.
    Posted by EaglesBride2012[/QUOTE]
    Yes. This. Screw that hussy.
  • Options
    Priceless.  In this case, there's really no revenge your family could get on her that's going to be worse than what she's doing to herself.  Perfect.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_karma-works-its-magic-fu?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b48e2377-2187-4d87-82ee-052865ad16c1Post:fa55a4cc-69dd-4af4-ab69-6867183e8380">Re: Karma works its magic, F/U</a>:
    [QUOTE]Priceless.  In this case, there's really no revenge your family could get on her that's going to be worse than what she's doing to herself.  Perfect.
    Posted by baystateapple[/QUOTE]

<div>YUP!</div>
  • Options
    Glad to see the good old Karma bus is working!  Beep Beep your bother's ex-fi had better watch out if it backs up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards