Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Tell me whether this insert wording sounds okay

Yeah, I'm turning into one of THOSE brides who can't do anything for herself.... sorry I'm cracking up after all these years of realtive sanity.

Anyway, we have no parking at our ceremonial elephant, so Charlie and I are arranging a shuttle to allow guests to park at or near the reception site in the morning, take the shuttle over for the ceremony, and then take it back for the party. I'm trying to write an invitation insert to explain this, and for some reason I've really been on the struggle bus with it. I'm hoping to go over to Kinko's to print them in the next hour or so.

So here's what I have:
"Because parking at **ceremonial elephant** is extremely limited, we have arranged a shuttle to transport guests from the **Reception Hotel** in **Awesome Beach Town** (reception location) to **ELephant** in **Other Town** before our 10:30 AM ceremony. The parking shuttle will be available beginning at 9:30 AM. Parking at the **Reception Hotel** is $10. For other parking options, please consult our wedding website (see insert for address).

Please let us know on the attached response card if you are interested in taking the shuttle."

(place names redacted, actual names will appear on the card)

Good? bad? Need more info? If you were a guest, would you have further questions?
imageimage
Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards