Wedding Etiquette Forum

Evening?

13»

Re: Evening?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:c06a67f5-ee72-4eb1-8c20-a8d68f44653dPost:a3762d71-e3a3-45a9-9789-f8f6501be83d">Re: Evening?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is Chef D feeling better this evening?
    Posted by mica178[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Thanks for asking.

<div>Sort-of.  He still has a little bit of a cough.  The vet said to give him some Benadryl but that has made him sleepy.  He is now sleeping on me, as he pretty much as done all day.</div><div>
    </div><div>Funny enought though, eariler I took him out and he kept pulling me towards our local hangout.  He rarely pulls the leash.   So we walk by the bar and he goes it, says 'hello' to everyone and then lays down.  I try to get him to leave and he would not come.  I finally had to pick him up to get him to come home.  Everyone I walked by was laughing at his face.  He was pissed I would not let him stay at the bar.</div><div>
    </div><div> BTW - he is 35lbs. Not sure how much longer I will be able to do that.</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div></div>

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Silly pup.

I still occasionally do that with Bereley, and she's 40-45 lbs. (depending on if she's been around my mother lately -- my mother spoils her with tons of human food).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards