Wedding Etiquette Forum

Oh Tuesday. You are so delightful!

The sun is shining again, and it's still ball-freezing cold, but hey! I take what I can get!  

What are you guys up to today?

Oh, and I bought a new phone last night. So.much.fun. H got his new 4S from work, and he doesn't like it very much. To which I responded: Neener neener!! hahahaha

Re: Oh Tuesday. You are so delightful!

• Smello.

I need to go get a shower and get the day going. I went over to a CWs house last night and had too much to drink, so my belly hurts and I am not feeling so hot.

I also didn't eat well last night so I am debating picking up something on the way to work.

I want a new phone so bad! I love my bb but I want an iphone so I feel cool. Actually I am totes jeal of the sweet camera and nice screen of the iphone, so I am easy like that. 
  • Ooo! Sharp phone.  Have fun with it.  =-)

My kids and I are shooting for 5 days in a row with no think times. So far the count is......

Yesterday was awesome!  Lots of learning and overall productivity.  Here's to today!
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Oh, and voting.   Today is our primary so we both gotta take care of that after school, too.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Morning!  I'm voting today too!
  • Oh, and it's career day at the magnet school for girls.  I'm talking.  Eek.
  • Morning.

I'm trying to read this article for my gender studies class but it is way over my head. Actually every article in there is way over my head. And we're supposed to write a response to it and turn it in at the beginning of class, we're allowed 6 skips and I've already used 3, number 4 will be today :[ I'm really regretting taking this class. 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_oh-tuesday-delightful?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:c31d8d8f-349a-4368-bc99-0d7f83e86911Post:69d73e95-49ac-490b-a3f5-6cab63f67f28">Re: Oh Tuesday. You are so delightful!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning. I'm trying to read this article for my gender studies class but it is way over my head. Actually every article in there is way over my head. And we're supposed to write a response to it and turn it in at the beginning of class, we're allowed 6 skips and I've already used 3, number 4 will be today :[ I'm really regretting taking this class. 
    Posted by aleighk1[/QUOTE]

<div>Can you find one sentence to respond to? I had a course that we had assignments like that, and I would typically find one idea or one sentence that I could write about and I would bang out a page about it. </div>
  • Good Morning!  I actually got some sleep last night, THANK GOODNESS!!  My 3 day headache is gone.  My first attempt at grant writing yesterday got a big thumbs up.  I stop giving a fuuck about this stupid preschool raffle and I'm going to the gym tonight.  Over all Tuesday is starting off a gazillion times better than Monday did.  

My neighbor told me this morning that SWAT came and raided a house across the street on Friday morning.  WTF?  Then they came back and arrested someone else from there that afternoon.  I'm not sure how I missed all the action.  Nothing like early morning gossip with the neighbor on a Tuesday morning to get your day started.  
  • Man I miss those days. I used to write about the most off of the wall shiit. I remember talking about ANTM one time. 

We also used to read really interesting articles, like about red hair and how people are regarded differently if they have red hair. In terms of how typically men aren't considered "sexy" if they have red hair. 
  • Kristin#s is a doctor?  My mind is blown.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_oh-tuesday-delightful?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:c31d8d8f-349a-4368-bc99-0d7f83e86911Post:920336a9-aa02-4696-b995-043bd3308443">Re: Oh Tuesday. You are so delightful!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Man I miss those days. I used to write about the most off of the wall shiit. I remember talking about ANTM one time.  We also used to read really interesting articles, like about red hair and how people are regarded differently if they have red hair. In terms of how typically men aren't considered "sexy" if they have red hair. 
    Posted by Rosie109[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm totally turned on by your red hair!  Men are just idiots!  </div>
  • Good mroning!  H is home sick with something that's going around; maybe I sound mercenary but I hope I don't catch it.  At least this means I get the car today.

Glad you're feeling better, Stacks!

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• The problem is we have to write about what the author is arguing. I don't effing know, I can barely read the damn article.
  • Ha Aleigh, you can write about how the author doesn't do a good job of making his stance clear to you.  ;)  
  • Good morning! I'm about to get up and head to work early. Stupid reports for meetings. They didn't even tell me about the meeting until 5:20 last night. Then I'm heading out of town to Austin for the next couple of days ( also work) but I have Friday off. That makes me happy!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_oh-tuesday-delightful?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:c31d8d8f-349a-4368-bc99-0d7f83e86911Post:f936e356-f017-4657-b202-bf6674cf4d29">Re: Oh Tuesday. You are so delightful!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning. I'm hoping for some good news at work today. Mainly, that I get to stay. It all depends on my coworker. I really hope she decides to go. :-(
    Posted by cfaszews25[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh no, what's going on?  They're letting someone go?  Has she said she's probably going to go?  I hope it works out and you get to stay!</div>
  • Fngers crossed for you, cfas!
  • Ohhhh, ok.  So you'll still have a job, you just know you'll hate it.  :(  I hope it works out for you.  Not hating your job definitely makes life a little easier. 
  • *HUGS* Cfas, I hope she ends up leaving :(

• I just realized that I messed up my schedule.  My career day presentation is tomorrow.  Today I have a lot of meetings.  Hmph.  But I also get to vote!  Which idiot do I want to send up against Obama?  ;)
  • I don't think you're being a debbie downer at all.  That's a big thing to be worried about, and for a very good reason.  I hope the other person steps up and goes back.  
  • Good morning! I've got a busy day today. Bank, drive to Northern VA to get keys to the apartment, drive back down here to go to the car dealership, drive H back to Northern VA.

Stacks I'm glad your day is starting off better than yesterday.

Cfas I hope it all works out for you. Being in a job you hate is not fun.
  • Cfas, has your CW indicated her preference, one way or the other?
  • Eek, MK, that's a lot of driving.
  • Morning! Today I have my first EDU500 class so I'm excited.

Snippy, why does H dislike the iPhone? Jw because the only complains I've ever heard or had was that it's a little big, especially with a case.
  • I know Mica. I'm still deciding if I want to stay up there tonight or drive back down here.
  • I'd be feeling sick too, cfas.  I hope that she remembers that she didn't like it there and really really wants to go back.  :)  Hang in there!
  • Morning! It's unseasonably warm and I wish I could stay home. Stacks I'm glad you're feeling better! Cfas I hope everything works out, it's understandable t be so nervous, I'd be freaking out.
  • Oh man cfas that's even worse. Your future depends on your crappy coworker. Yuck. They shouldn't even give her the option. You were there first. Why are they even giving her the option to stay?
  • Cfas, roasting a chicken is easy and delicious.  I'm sure yours will come out great!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards