Wedding Etiquette Forum

Weird Confessions

14567810»

Re: Weird Confessions

• Why do I already have to have plans that particular week?!!

http://www.leakycon.com/

• I want to go to HP world. I am jealous of everyone here who has been.

H will also not read HP. I try to read out loud for him in a good part and he just runs away from me :( He likes the movies though, otherwise I would have left him years ago. :)

• Why won't you read them, MoneyPenny?
  • edited May 2011
    I've suggested going to WWoHP before and H gave me the weirdest look. I don't think he's up to it, but I want to go soooooo badly. I, too, am jealous of all of you who have been.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_weird-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:c3af44dc-45d1-4bc8-a87b-f34707e46332Post:da4227ed-a15c-443a-8758-a9ddc4e0cc93">Re: Weird Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've suggested going to WWoHP before and H gave me the weirdest look. I don't think he's up to it, but I want to go soooooo badly. I, too, am jealous of all of you who have been.
    Posted by waltzingmatilda13[/QUOTE]

I forced my H to go. I told him I wouldn't have his babies if he didn't take me. And thus, our last trip before TTC came to be.
  • cenglecengle member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_weird-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:c3af44dc-45d1-4bc8-a87b-f34707e46332Post:6ac078a9-48d2-45a6-93c4-afafe94bdd9b">Re: Weird Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Weird Confessions : I forced my H to go. I told him I wouldn't have his babies if he didn't take me. And thus, our last trip before TTC came to be.
    Posted by georgia_bride09[/QUOTE]

Georgia is a smart woman. I'd love to go as well, but I've already pulled the "I won't have babies until we go here" with Europe, which we've planned a trip for next May, so I don't think I could get away with this.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_weird-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:c3af44dc-45d1-4bc8-a87b-f34707e46332Post:6ac078a9-48d2-45a6-93c4-afafe94bdd9b">Re: Weird Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Weird Confessions : I forced my H to go. I told him I wouldn't have his babies if he didn't take me. And thus, our last trip before TTC came to be.
    Posted by georgia_bride09[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I should have thought of that! Crap. We took our "last trip" to Baltimore for our anniversary. It was fun, but it's no WWoHP.

</div>
  • annakb8annakb8 member
    First Comment
    I'm going to Orlando later this month and really want to go to WWoHP but it's Memorial Day weekend so it will be crazy busy. I'd also like to go when I'm in town for my wedding but that's in August and it will be a billion degrees outside.

I also have a huge problem with paying to go to amusement parks, I've never done it before and I'm not going to start now.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_weird-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:c3af44dc-45d1-4bc8-a87b-f34707e46332Post:22805106-ab21-497a-835b-d246a52b8236">Re: Weird Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm going to Orlando later this month and really want to go to WWoHP but it's Memorial Day weekend so it will be crazy busy. I'd also like to go when I'm in town for my wedding but that's in August and it will be a billion degrees outside. I also have a huge problem with paying to go to amusement parks, I've never done it before and I'm not going to start now.
    Posted by annakb8[/QUOTE]

<div>Excuses, excuses.</div>
  • annakb8annakb8 member
    First Comment
    I know, I know. My mom and brother went but they had free tickets. If she ever finds free tickets for me I'll be in Orlando in a heartbeat.
  • FI knows if we ever go anywhere near Orlando, we are going.  There is no room for debate.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_weird-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:c3af44dc-45d1-4bc8-a87b-f34707e46332Post:a5e47457-c5f5-44c1-8a3e-df915a1805a1">Re: Weird Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am hugely afraid of high rotunda ceilings.  I cannot walk under them--they freak me out.  I nearly died at St. Paul's in London.
    Posted by Moneypenny424[/QUOTE]

I'm afraid of heights. H walked up the stairs TO the rotunda at St. Pauls. I stayed on the ground.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_weird-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:c3af44dc-45d1-4bc8-a87b-f34707e46332Post:30415974-4dd5-4775-9cf6-0d893d687d5b">Re: Weird Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Weird Confessions : Popsicle sticks are for me.  My son scrapes his teeth on it and it is awful..  Just thinking about it makes me ill
    Posted by Bethanne1202[/QUOTE]

I shudder thinking about any kind of wooden anything being in my mouth or on my teeth. Ugh. I need to go throw up now.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • I have never read HP or Twilight. I'm not much of a reader and just can't get into them. I've tried, I just can't make them interest me.

Now off to the tee ball game. Go Little Rascals!! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I confess that whenever I pass a semi truck I imagine having a head-on collison with it and somehow surviving.  I also have a fear of falling off a cliff whenever we drive on a road with a cliff on one side - if I am not driving I am paralyzed in fear until we get through that area.  I have an overactive imagination also. 

I also hate clowns - they are freakin' creepy.  I have never been to a circus, and I will not take my kids to one either. 

BTW Kiki - LOVE your pic!
    Anniversary
  • rarditorardito member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I am terrified of balloons.  Especially the sound they make when you touch them.  Whenever I go out to eat, if there are balloons or balloon animal makers in there, I have to leave. I have sat in the car while my party ate before because of this.

I am also afraid of fish. They have the advantage in water.

Photobucket

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards