North Carolina

I did it!

Thank you cards are officially OUT!! I'm sad though.. because that means everything wedding related is officially over. :( Wolf Camera fixed the resolution problems and I am VERY happy with their service. We went to the one on Maynard in Cary. Not only did they reprint them for free but they cut them for us as well at no charge. Last night I also made CD's for our parents and some family with pictures and I printed some of the really good ones out for them. I'm mailing them today in bubble mailers. Oh and we also got our final DVD from KA Studios and it is gorgeous. So pretty in fact, I think I may take pictures later and blog it. VERY professional packaging and we are very pleased with everything.
My Blog - My Bio - NC Bride Bio - Pro Video

Photo by Evoke Photography
image imageimageimageimageimage

Re: I did it!

• edited December 2011
    Yay - that's a pretty huge check Melissa!  But on the flip side I guess it is kind of sad to not have any more wedding related stuff going on... We're glad you still post every once in a while though!
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    huge huge check!  please do blog about your KA video and packaging...I'm super curious as to what they provide!
  • edited December 2011
    Yes -- curious to hear more about KA.  I contacted them and they have my date available but the packages quoted start at $2500.  I thought I remembered you sharing something that was less than that...but maybe I'm making this up!  Anyway, if you don't mind sharing, did you do a formal package or did they do something custom for you??
  • birdcagebridebirdcagebride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    tarheels..it was a custom package with only 1 videographer...their standard packages always come with two last time I checked.
    My Blog - My Bio - NC Bride Bio - Pro Video

Photo by Evoke Photography
    image imageimageimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards