Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Hey Bitc*es

Re: Hey Bitc*es

• Options
    whatever ya'll just jealous because my ring is 4 cts...
  • Options
    wow, what a title for a post on the Etiquette board. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    crfischecrfische member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited July 2010
    Watch out for rabbits!
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    so babybride, tell us more about your spectacular $20000 wedding. I'm assuming its in NOLA, where are you having it? What's your dress... tell me all of the details since your ring has me mesmerized.

Photobucket
  • Options
    how many friends do you have? Not including the ones that you bribe with fancy gifts; because you have an obvious personality disorder...
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hey-bitces?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:cb939d03-e912-481b-8951-5b4efa5c9c67Post:0efd9f30-47f5-40d9-b455-763ffd34230e">Re: Hey Bitc*es</a>:
    [QUOTE]whatever ya'll just jealous because my ring is 4 cts...
    Posted by babybridezilla85[/QUOTE]

Damn. You're right. You totally got me. Boo on me.

Can't wait to see those pictures of your AMAZING $200,000 Wedding.. Maybe you should go over to the Budget Wedding Board, and let them know how LITTLE money you have to work with.. Make sure they get real good and jealous too..
  • Options
    crfischecrfische member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited July 2010
    Just for fun guys, try to pretend like youre taking a picture of your right hand with your left hand and make it look like that picture.  Unless you're a contortionist, it's next to impossible.

I can't believe I'm even giving this this much attention.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Is Beyonce going to be there to perform?
  • Options
    I am getting married at the Saint LouisCathedral.  I am getting the Louisiana Marching Band for my second line to the hotel.

My reception is at the Ritz Carlton in the Grand Ballroom.

I am having nine bridesmaids and the guys are wearing tails (way classier)

• Options
    you're absolutely right fish...you can't, someone else has to take that picture from that angle
  • Options
    crfische, hahaha!  good point!

I was just thinking that if I had a 4 carat ring (which I don't) I would already have had pics of my ring (which I do). 
  • Options
    I always think it's cute when people call me crfische. :)

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    i've always wondered fish -how'd you come up with your s/n?
  • Options
    u can call me scottie mommy, lol.
    I don't have kids.  I have a Scottish Terrier.  People always think I have a son named Scott !  LOL
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure that's a fake "diamond" anyway as it doesn't exactly sparkle.

Not that this is news to anyone. lol
  • Options
    Oh wow she picked well known New Orleans landmarks as her wedding venues.
  • Options
    trust me its real,
  • Options
    i'm sure since you wouldn't have accepted anything less than a 4ct ring that you demanded the GIA cert - so maybe we oughta see that?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hey-bitces?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:cb939d03-e912-481b-8951-5b4efa5c9c67Post:e319f0ca-91d6-4fe3-8941-4637f86d4b5e">Re: Hey Bitc*es</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh wow she picked well known New Orleans landmarks as her wedding venues.
    Posted by ricksang[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>That is why I am getting married at them.....!!!</div>
  • Options
    Tell me more about New Orleans. I have never been.
  • Options
    You do realize that classy people who are actually in fact rich don't feel the need to talk about it......especially to strangers on the interwebz. 

You ain't got nothin on Chelsea Clinton! 
  • Options
    are u going to fly to New York to buy a Pnina Tornea dress and be on SYTTD? 
    Isn't that what all girls with a 4 carat diamond do?
  • Options
    speaking of Chelsea Clinton, the coverage of her wedding is absurd.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hey-bitces?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:cb939d03-e912-481b-8951-5b4efa5c9c67Post:beea6084-7898-47a9-b94a-c4cd2330ecd4">Re: Hey Bitc*es</a>:
    [QUOTE]trust me its real,
    Yup. A real fake.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hey-bitces?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:cb939d03-e912-481b-8951-5b4efa5c9c67Post:3c6f115e-d11a-437b-8a72-c6c54e715a12">Re: Hey Bitc*es</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am getting married at the Saint LouisCathedral.  I am getting the Louisiana Marching Band for my second line to the hotel. My reception is at the Ritz Carlton in the Grand Ballroom. I am having nine bridesmaids and the guys are wearing tails (way classier)

For one, I've never heard of "the Louisiana Marching Band" and two, that s a hell of a second-line, since I'm sure you don't want to walk almost a mile in your pretty princess wedding dress.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    No no no Scottie.  Girls with 4ct diamonds go to see Very Wang or Monique Lhullier in their boutique stores and have the dress custom made.
  • Options
    Only because there's absolutely nothing else going on this summer........I guess if babybridzilla would have had her wedding this weekend we'd at least have 2 people to not care about
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hey-bitces?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:cb939d03-e912-481b-8951-5b4efa5c9c67Post:8ceddbd3-9c31-4878-a07b-419aba8d4954">Re: Hey Bitc*es</a>:
    [QUOTE]You do realize that classy people who are actually in fact rich don't feel the need to talk about it......especially to strangers on the interwebz.  You ain't got nothin on Chelsea Clinton! 
    Posted by Stackeye210[/QUOTE]

<div>Chelsa Clinton is gross,  and her Father is a womanizer.  So THANK YOU!!!</div><div>
    </div><div>Bush was such a better President, and Chelsa's wedding will not hold a candle to Jenna's wedding.  </div>
  • Options
    Great - now I have womanizer stuck in my head.  YOu just keep getting dumber and dumber
  • Options
    You are right Amoro!
    What was I thinking?  Vera Wang, definately!!!

That's what I get for being a loser with such a loser budget! ha!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards