Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Programs

How are all of you doing your wedding programs?  I'm interested in hiring a company to do mine because I don't have time to make them myself.  Have any of you guys used a company/webpage to do yours?  Any advice is much appreciated!Thanks!

Re: Programs

• Options
    I made mine on word.  It took about an hour to write it and get the fonts right, 30 minutes to go to the store and pick out paper and ribbons, I printed them at work and it took about an hour to fold and tie the ribbons while watching tv.
  • Options
    I'm making ours on Adobe Illustrator.  I have a bunch of experience doing layouts and stuff, so it shouldn't be too hard to do.  www.catholicbrides.com has a lot of program layouts to choose from, and they'll make them for you or you can DIY too.  Good luck!
    image "Always love. Don't wail til the finish line."-Nada Surf
  • Options
    Go to a scrapbook store. They are so creative and will be willing to help you. Besides, you can find some pretty awesome paper to coordinate with your colors/decor. :)
  • Options
    We made a booklet for ours using Microsoft publisher and printing on text weight metallic paper. PIB. It took very little time.If we had decided to have a company make them, I would have looked into CreativeMontage.com. They custom-designed our wedding invitations, monogram, and thank yous, and we were very happy with their work.
  • Options
    I bought programs and invitations at walmart with the intent to print them myself. My printer wouldn't print the invites, so I found a local printing press. It was reasonably priced and the invites looked great. I will probably have to do the programs the same way, but I haven't tried to print them yet.
  • Options
    I bought the print it yourself kits from Michaels and they look very nice - hopefully they are easy to print.  If you are still just wanting to buy them though - we almost went with whiteaisle dot com - they had quite a few designs and they seemed reasonably priced (especially next to others we looked at)
  • Options
    Thanks for all your help!  I tried making my programs on Word and it was much easier than I thought. I think I'm going to do it myself after all. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards