Wedding Etiquette Forum

Paging Knot Annie

13»

Re: Paging Knot Annie

• Ahh, that might make sense.  I'd love a KY GTG...right around the first Saturday of May.

I'll update the board on changes, mostly likely though the mods. Thanks for the patience. I'll get back to work and you can continue with your regularly scheduled blue ball chat.
    Tweet? Me too! Have you checked out our My Real Wedding Gallery for ideas? Upload your photos here and be featured on The Knot!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_paging-knot-annie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d35ac4ba-d02a-4f5a-b955-aeedc4552d2fPost:95f62480-f196-4534-a1eb-84b4a67817d2">Re: Paging Knot Annie</a>:
    [QUOTE]If dani really is the highest on the whole site, she should get her own special badge!
    Posted by doctabroccoli[/QUOTE]

They sort of do that on TN/TB. If you're in the top 100, you get a little ball. If you're in the top 500, you get one, etc.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • 2012, Annie.  Not 2011.  Because I will be the size of a house and stuck in Boston for the upcoming Derby.  :D
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards