Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Am I being unreasonable? Kinda long, but with paragraphs.

Ok, so read this situation and pretend you don't know me.  I need an objective opinion (i.e., don't side with me because you know me and love me ;) ).

H and I have been planning since early summer to go visit FIL and SMIL this coming weekend for 4 days.  They have 2 really nice RV's (the big tour bus kind) parked next to each other in a beautiful park in the mountains.  It's a small town, about 1.5 hours from the nearest medical facility of any sort. 

The last couple of weeks, I've become really uncomfortable.  It hurts to sit in the car for very long.  I sleep like crap, tossing and turning all night, even in my own very comfortable bed.  I get up about 3-4 times a night to go to the bathroom. 

Hence, I'm suddenly really unexcited about this trip.  I mentioned to H last night that I was worried about being uncomfortable/miserable and being so far away from a hospital for 4 days.  I'm also stressed about finishing up stuff around the house- the only thing we have put together is her swing.  The crib and changing table are still in boxes, as is the car seat. 

H got really pissed when I mentioned him possibly going by himself.  I didn't say I would NOT go, I just stated my concerns and asked if maybe he could consider going alone. 

I don't understand why it's such a big deal for him to visit HIS father by himself.  I do stuff with my family by myself all the time (I visited my sister in FL alone and went to my grandpa's funeral in FL alone). 

Ok, that's really long, but... am I being unreasonable or is he?
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards