Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Good morning.

Anyone around? I don't want to be at work this morning. I need a clone who can chill at my desk and look productive while I do other things that are more fun.

Re: Good morning.

• Options
    Morning. I'm feeling lazy and cold. Currently laying on couch, wrapped in a blanket, and watching Supernatural.
  • Options
    That sounds like a good use of a Friday morning. I've never watched Supernatural but Jensen Ackles is good eye candy.
  • Options
    Jensen Ackles is pretty much the reason I watch Supernatural. LOL. But I've actually gotten into the show itself, too. Sort of makes me think "what if", considering the premise of the show is that John Q Public has NO idea of the creatures out there, of angels and Lucifer, etc. But they also have great classic rock and Jensen's character drives a sexy car, so there's all of that too.
  • Options
    Morning.   I'm at work.   It's pretty busy, but I need a quick break.

I so excited to have the whole weekend off (normally work  6 days).  Unfortunately there is a 70% chance of shower tomorrow and 80% on Sunday.  And DH has to work late tonight and tomorrow.

I could go with him to a charity event tonight (he is cooking at it).   I just really don't fee like going. Is that bad?     Tomorrow is a 80 min message followed by a pedicure.   Not a bad way to spend a rainy day.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    So jealous of your Saturday plans Lynda. Massage and pedi? Yes please!
  • Options
    Sometimes what if questions are good. I don't get too into that otherworldly kind of stuff, but I figure these stories and legends get their origins somewhere so I wouldn't be shocked to find out some creatures actually exist.
  • Options
    Just found out that DH is being moved to nights as of Monday for an indefinite amount of time. Guess this is the last weeknight I get to spend with him for a while...
  • Options
    Lynda, I'm jealous of your massage and pedi plans too. I had a massage on Tuesday to work out the travel kinks. It was heavenly. I made another appointment for 3 weeks b
  • Options

Busy day here too, the end of the month is always hectic. I don't think I can think of a better way to spend a rainy Saturday, Lynda! There is an 80% chance of rain here tomorrow, so I may see if my regular spot has any 30 or 60 minute openings. Then I can go home and be a zombie for the rest of the day.

• Options
    I was excited that today is Friday, then I remembered that I work this weekend. Now I'm grumpy.
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards