XP: Imagine if the BM knew before the bride

Re: XP: Imagine if the BM knew before the bride

• Options
    eeep!
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Options
    WHAT... me thinks BM is sleeping with the groom??

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    Why is the BM's first phone call about her dress and not to the bride? Bad BM!

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    Does the missing part of the convo go like this?

Clerk: Well, that's interesting.  How do you know but not the bride.

BM:  Um, because her FI and I are running off together.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Options
    I would assume that BM was a member of the groom's family. Seriously misplaced loyalties if not.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_xp-imagine-bm-knew-before-bride?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:dca2d6ae-2d0c-4e62-8788-d01cd1d3bb5fPost:f71ca61c-a2ee-4204-990d-1e6a1a4f189f">Re: XP: Imagine if the BM knew before the bride</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why is the BM's first phone call about her dress and not to the bride?Posted by beatlesgirl25[/QUOTE]

Because Lynda is right:
    <strong><em>"WHAT... me thinks BM is sleeping with the groom?? "</em></strong>
  • Options
    I was thinking with Lynda - that the BM and the GM were have a covert secret affair and she suddenly got him to realize that he was engaged to the wrong woman.

Now they're going to run off to a remote tropical island. 
  • Options
    No, he's sleeping with her Mom. 
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Ha! I read this one a few minutes ago and was just about to post it on here.

I love NotAlwaysRight.com
  • Options
    Yep, I'm with Lynda, BM is screwing the groom.
  • Options
    I think the bridesmaid got kicked out of the wedding party and secretly wanted to screw with the wedding. At least, I had fantasies of doing this to the bridezilla I was recently enslaved under.
  • Options
    Oooohhhh the memories.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    *gasp* Meaghan you're eeeevil. I love it.

Let this be a cautionary tale to all the b-zillas who threaten to demote or demean their BMs.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    Meaghan, what did the bride make you do?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards