North Carolina

Cheyenne

If you are still looking for a photographer...seriously consider Cheyenne Schultz.  I know she is a board favorite, but she blogged our engagement pictures last week and sent me the full link yesterday and I am just in awe.  She is amazingly talented and so incredibly friendly.  You will be happy with your pictures!  Book her now!

Re: Cheyenne

• edited December 2011
    YUP!!!! :-D   Which ones were yours???
  • edited December 2011
    We were the 2 part post from the end of last week!
  • allie76allie76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, were you the one with the day and night shoot? Those were fabulous! Mine e-pics should be blogged soon. She is fabulous!
    TTC since Sept 2009 with PCOS. 3 failed Clomid cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 failed injectable + TI cycle. Surprise BFP on 1/22/12 while waiting to start IVF! EDD 9/30/12.
    Missed m/c discovered 2/20/12 (8w1d). D&C 2/23/12
    Photobucket [img]http://i54.tinypic.com/zsk41e.jpg[/img]

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • allie76allie76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *my e-pics (gah--wish we could edit!)
    TTC since Sept 2009 with PCOS. 3 failed Clomid cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 failed injectable + TI cycle. Surprise BFP on 1/22/12 while waiting to start IVF! EDD 9/30/12.
    Missed m/c discovered 2/20/12 (8w1d). D&C 2/23/12
    Photobucket [img]http://i54.tinypic.com/zsk41e.jpg[/img]

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I like Cheyenne's work but whenever I look at her blog I always think she must be way out of my budget lol.
  • wendyh33wendyh33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did your groom and groomsmen have the khaki colored suits and blue and chocolate ties? I love that whole look. Where did you get the ties and suits from? Your pictures are awesome!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh yours were the ones that were taken in uptown??? I looked at those last night and commented on them, that was one of the BEST uptown shoots I have ever seen, you guys look amazing!!!! LOVED all of them!
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome to the family! We love Cheyenne. Depending on when you were looking at her blog and booking you may have seen our wedding and my bridals, engagement photos were almost a year ago now so those were likely long gone. BTW, are you getting married in Charleston? I went to CofC.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    oh--and your shoot was precious. loved your hair. fun to see her shoot in a new location too!
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • wendyh33wendyh33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry!! Just realized you said e-pics not wedding pics.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies!  Yes - ours was the day/night shoot.  So fun!  I am so excited for bridal pictures and the wedding.  I can't wait to see how they turn out!Kristy - I did see your photos and they were stunning!  We actually got engaged in Charleston.  I am getting married in Mooresville.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards