North Carolina

Check, Check, Check!

I had a very productive Friday!! I walked into my office and decided that I didn't want to work, so I left early to do a little wedding planning. I booked my florist! Finally, after 4 meetings with different people, I had almost given up. But, I met JoLynn at Victorian Seasons yesterday and she is great. I am so excited! Then, when I got home, I had everything set to finish up the STDs, so the will be in the mail Monday! Todays task is to finish my DIY cupcake tree. I will post pics when I am finished! Hope everyone else has a productive weekend!

Re: Check, Check, Check!

• NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Very exciting checks!! We're hoping to get a few done today :) Congrats!! -curious question. . and you can tell me if Im being too nosey, but was are Victorian Seasons prices like??-
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great checks!!
  • LBM7189LBM7189 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Victorian Seasons was extremely reasonable price wise compared to some other locations in the Raleigh area. I am going on the simpler side for flowers, but, for what I am going to be needing for the wedding, I am getting everything for a great price. Plus, while I was there meeting with them they were in the process of prepping for a wedding at my venue, so I was allowed to see everything they were doing and it was lovely. I loved that I got to see real examples of what the florist is going to do other than pictures. I left there completely confident.
  • edited December 2011
    Those are awesome checks! The florist was the hardest for me to find, so nice work getting it done!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards