New Jersey

john arcara photography - very excited about my decision

i booked john arcara as the photographer for my wedding next month (may 15th!).  i've always been excited about working with him.  but now even more so...

we finally had our engagement photo shoot with him.  he was so great and fun to work with.  he made us feel very comfortable.  even FI who typically hates getting photos taken was very relaxed and had a great time.

we had the shoot on saturday and he had our pics posted last night!  they are amazing!  i love them so much.  i want all of them!

this just solidified how excited i am about our decision to work with him for the wedding.

just thought i'd share, in case the rest of you NJ brides are still looking for a photographer. 

hope everyone had a good weekend! :)

Re: john arcara photography - very excited about my decision

• Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad you are happy. We are using him too we love our E-Pics, but our wedding is THIS saturday!! :) So I'm sure if you are his fan on facebook you'll see some teasers.
  • edited December 2011
    OMG, good luck!  you must be so excited.  i will be sure to check out your pics if he posts any to facebook!! 
  • kle0113kle0113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used John last March (09) and he was fabulous.  No complaints from this bride at all.  I had him and Lovina shoot my wedding. They were awesome. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • edited December 2011
    we're using John as well for our wedding in October :-) 

that was one of our biggest (and most expensive) decisions, but we could not be happier. We absolutely loved using him for our engagement pictures that we took. Him and Lovina were so much fun to work with. We had a blast taking our epics and they all came out awesome. It was so hard picking just one out to frame for our bedroom. 

Laurie - Can't wait to see your teasers on FB this week!!! 
  • edited December 2011
    I'm also using him...e-pix in bio. our wedding is in August -- can't wait to see everyone's teasers! My friend also used him for her September 2008 wedding & he was awesome -- you never knew he was there! 
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    i have a question...we got our e-pics done on saturday and they were posted to his site by sunday (which was great!).  so now what?  how do i actually get the pics if i want to get prints of them?  and how do i even get them off the site, like to put on facebook?

sorry, i'm technologically challenged!
  • edited December 2011
    you have to pay for a cd to get the high resolution photos to own/do with what you please-- it cost me $150. I think you can e-mail the photos on his site to yourself but they are low resolution. 
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards