New Jersey

Venues in North Jersey/Rockland County

Hey Girls!!I'm new to these boards so bear with me! I just got engaged about 3 weeks ago and I'm trying to get right on track with planning. We're hoping to have our wedding in September 2010 in Rockland County or North Jersey. Looking for a wedding of about 150 people, in the $100-$150 price range. Some reception places I'd like to make appointments at are:1. The Clubhouse at Patriot Hills (Stonypoint)2. Dolce (Basking Ridge)3. Nyack Seaport (Nyack)4. The View on the Hudson (Piermont)5. Ramsey Golf Club (Ramsey)6. Indian Trail Club (Franklin Lakes)7. Biagios (Paramus)I know some of these are in NY, but if anyone has any insight, reviews, etc - or any other suggestions - that would be WONDERFUL!!!!!

Re: Venues in North Jersey/Rockland County

• cdellairacdellaira member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will be getting married at the Ramsey Golf Club next Friday, (yes 9/11/09). LOL and my guests will be staying at the Doubletree in Mahwah which is 7 minutes from the Gof and country club.  I can let you know when we get back from our honeymoon how it was.  I hope this will help you decide.
  • sbf_peanutsbf_peanut member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at Ramsey Golf and Country Club on 10.30.10 and would love to hear about your wedding there as well as how the Doubletree in Mawah worked out. Congrats!
  • kplessingkplessing member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sheraton crossroads
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Try the Dolce hotel (IBM conference center) in Palisades. I went to a reception there, and it was very nice.

http://www.dolce-ibm-palisades.com/weddings/weddings-events.asp

We visited the View on the Hudson. The guy there was smarmy, though thankfully, he never got back to us. I don't know if you're also planning on having your ceremony on site, but if you are, I'd suggest you have it in the ballroom. The outdoor space borders the (public) walking path, so people enjoying the waterfront can end up enjoying your ceremony!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards