New Jersey
Options

cheap chiavari chair rentals?! Anyone?!

I've been looking high and low for chiavari chairs to rent at a decent price. The cheapest I can find is 6.95. Does anyone know anywhere in NJ to rent these chairs for cheaper??

Re: cheap chiavari chair rentals?! Anyone?!

• Options
    mcossmanmcossman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Could you please tell me where you found them for 6.95?  I can't find them for cheaper than 9.50!!!
  • Options
    josiss44josiss44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    josiss44josiss44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    josiss44josiss44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    If anyone else is still looking for these check out a party pleasing rental in east hanover, they have them for 6.00/pc
  • Options
    hey, I actually spent about a month looking for an affordable Chiavari chair rentals place in NY or NJ. We finally found this vendor and used them for our wedding in July and it went smoothly. They had the best prices in NYC at $4.95 a chair which includes cushions.
    The owners were a friendly married couple who were very personal and attentive.

www.chiavarichairrentals.org

I have pictures from my wedding with the chairs in the background if you want to see them.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_cheap-chiavari-chair-rentals-anyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:10300483Post:fd201a4d-6597-452e-b1bb-120a59c1a3d1">Re: cheap chiavari chair rentals?! Anyone?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]hey, I actually spent about a month looking for an affordable Chiavari chair rentals place in NY or NJ. We finally found this vendor and used them for our wedding in July and it went smoothly. They had the best prices in NYC at $4.95 a chair which includes cushions. The owners were a friendly married couple who were very personal and attentive. <a href="http://www.chiavarichairrentals.org" rel="nofollow">www.chiavarichairrentals.org</a> I have pictures from my wedding with the chairs in the background if you want to see them.
    Posted by nyNewBrideGal[/QUOTE]

I'd love to see the pics if you can send them to me.  Thank you
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards