New Jersey

Videography under $1000??

Is it possible?? Who's got a good recc? I don't really know anything about videography so I don't think I need anything fancy. Wedding is in New Brunswick. TIA

Re: Videography under $1000??

• edited December 2011
    What are you looking for, just raw footage or edited?  How many hours?  Just ceremony, just reception, you getting ready?
  • edited December 2011
    I hear Lamar Wedding Center has videography packages under $1000.  My friend is using them for her wedding
  • hbrynnhbrynn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All good questions, some which I may not know the answer to. I think raw is fine but I wouldn't turn down edited if it was a good price. Probably just the ceremony and reception, no need for preparation. So maybe 6 hours or so?
  • edited December 2011
    email me for a list
  • hbrynnhbrynn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Reilly626Reilly626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you use Dash of Class DJ, they will video ceremony and important parts of reception for $250.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Daniel Lee Video. He has a package under 1000. You can email me at adam_dana@hotmail if you'd like and I'll send you all the info
  • hbrynnhbrynn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    I think Your Cinematic Wedding has a few packages under 1K and the ones over tht were reasonable.
  • ChloeMarieChloeMarie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just posting so I can find this post again! Thanx for the info! 
  • uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Halo Video Productions gets good reviews, and is in that price range.  I got married almost two years ago and watched my video twice this week.  I still love it-- definitely something that's worth investing in.  I still can't bring myself to watch the raw footage though-- too long, and there's probably some horrifying stuff in there.  Just something to think about, particularly if you don't generally like watching yourself on video.
  • edited December 2011
    Tombrant.com well under a grand and will customize whatever coverage you want.
    1st Groom

View our FOR SALE items
    http://tinyurl.com/3jjv7vy
  • hbrynnhbrynn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone.  I will look into them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards