Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Ceremony Music

I Need some help finding ceremoney music.  I ve been searching my music collection, listening to the radio, and online.  We are having a modern/contemporary music CD mix playing about 45 min before the ceremony starts.  All of the songs will be love songs such as "I'm Yours"-Jason Mraz, "Can't keep my eyes off of you"- The Fray, "Lucky"-Jason Mraz & Colby Callet, etc.....You get the idea. We are having the groom & groomsmen walk up to "Sharp dressed man"-ZZ Top as my fiance is a rocker (totaly fits his character too).  For after the ceremony we are having "Hey, Soul Sister" - Train.  I want to have something not so rock for the maids/flower girls and then something more beautiful and soft for me, but that will also fit good with the other songs.  I'm hitting a wall here.  I would love any suggestions you will have and any links to listen to them would be great too.Thanks!!:)

Re: Ceremony Music

• im not using very cliche wedding music... some of the songs i've chosen are -everything by lifehouse -tangled up in you by staind -brighter than sunshine by aqualung -livin our love song by jason michael carroll -1,2,3.4 by plain white t's
  • Everything by Lifehouse is the song I am doing! Since it is so long, it will be my song and my maids/men, parents, officiant, & fiancé. No flower girl or ring bearer.Then the recessional song will be "Look At Us" by Sarina Paris.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards