North Carolina

Today I love/hate

Today I hate that I have to pack all day.

Today I love that it's our last day in Charlotte. Yay!

K. Now you go!

Re: Today I love/hate

• jennieweaver1jennieweaver1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today I hate that my poor FI is super sick. -stomach flu with a respiratory infection :(

Today I love that I am getting my suuuuuper long hair cut for locks of love. (I also am MORE than scared about it!- Going from belly button length to shoulders- eeek!)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 135 Invited
    image 105 are ready to party! image 30 have better things to do image0 need to check their mailboxes!
    RSVP Date: Sept 08
    http://jennieweaver.blogspot.com/
  • edited December 2011
    Ooohh you should post before/after pictures!
  • pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today I hate that this effin snow won't just go away.

Today I love that I can go home to a new Wii Fit, H just bought one at lunch. 

Today I hate that I left my computer, the two books I was reading, and various electronic device chargers at my dad's house last weekend.  (this hate has lasted all week)  But I love that I can go and get them tomorrow.

Today I hate that I'm the only one on this floor of this building, it's lonely.

Today I love that I'm the only one on the floor of this building, it's relaxing.
  • edited December 2011
    Today I love that im meeting with my wedding coordinator to go over details.

Today I love that they told me they would not increase my prices at The Carolina Inn for my reception!

Today I love that FI worked from home so that he could be with me all day!!

Today I hate that I have to return our new Playstation 3 Move system at Best Buy (I hate lines).

Today I hate that im super hungry but I won't go find something to eat (laziness).
    Photobucket

• edited December 2011
    Today I hate applying for credit cards and getting denied. 

I also hate that my sister is 9 months pregnant and STILL has not had the baby.

I'm a little full of hate today :]
  • edited December 2011
    Today I hate that I have to work and am the only one in the office.

Today I love that I have spent 6+ hours planning trips and playing on TK since I am the only one in the office :)

Today I love that my mom aka wedding planner met with my reception site coordinator to finalize table counts/layout.

Today I hate that my reception site coordinator is taking a job in Charleston before my wedding, and someone new will be my site coordinator.

Today I love that I am going night skiing in Boone with FI and our friends!
    image122 Made the list!
    image 89 Are ready to party!
    image 11 Will be missing out!
    image 22 Can't find the mailbox!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • klaphamklapham member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today I love the fact that I can be lazy

Today I hate the fact that late tonight I am leaving my family to go home to NC....
  • edited December 2011
    Today I love that we had an awesome tasting with our caterer!!

Today I love that we have 100 days until our wedding :)

Today I hate that I'm sitting here tying ribbons on my invites while my mother is playing farmville....grrrrr.  (Not that I want to play farmville, but she could at least help!!!)
    200 image 150 image 50 image RSVP Date: March 10th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can we keep playing this today? Yes? Good.

Today I love that I don't have to work. 

Today I love that although I left my computer at dad's house last weekend, H reminded me (last night as we were lying in bed) that my old computer was here, and I could just use that.

Today I hate that I really should start taking our Christmas tree down.

• edited December 2011
    Today I love that I'm getting the hell out of Charlotte. Today I love that we're having a bunch of friends over at our new apartment for NYE. Today I hate FI's pissy attitude.
  • tarheelbabstarheelbabs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today, I hate that I still haven't shaken the crud completely!

I hate that I still have to book a dj and decide about invitations.

I love that tomorrow is the one year anniversary of our engagement, that we've started getting wedding presents, and that it's just about five months til the wedding!

Happy New Year!!!
  • redhead3985redhead3985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today I hate that my fiance and I both have the day off (we both work retail, so that's very rare!), but I'm out of town doing wedding stuff with my mom, so we can't spend the day together.

Today I love that I found my wedding dress (yesterday) and I can move on to other stuff!
  • FutureMrsP23FutureMrsP23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today I hate that every dress I fall in love with on TK has been discontinued by the manufactor.  I also hate that the lady who answered the phone at a shop that finally has "the dress", giggled when I told her what size I was looking for, and then told me that they really didn't think they would have anything "my style"...grrrrr....

Today I love that we might get more snow!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards