New Jersey
Options

Abacus Wedding Studios?

Has anyone used Abacus Wedding Studios?  I see that they get great reviews, but their pictures look very traditional.  I like the more artistic-looking pictures and am afraid that they will not be able to accommodate.  Anyone have any information in that regard?  Thanks!

Re: Abacus Wedding Studios?

• Options
    kathymariekathymarie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't used them, nor do I know anyone who has, but if you don't like their style, keep looking. Don't find a photog that you think might be able to accomodate, find one that already works the way you like.
    Married 7/19/09
    MC 9/8/10
    Baby Boy Born 7/31/11
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    las1977las1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using them :) They do other styles. They are very nice and accomodating. Plus the owner and my FH got along so well that he gave us such a great deal on photos and video. I have no complaints so far. I also looked at Abella  (did not like them and their photos that we saw in the office were kind of blurry).  We also looked at Garden State Photo (FH walked out of the meeting the owner was so rude and obnoxious!! I would never go back to them). Our second choice was Jessica Lauren but she does not take credit cards and Abacus does.
  • Options
    maaricomaarico member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They do more artistic stuff too. Did you have a meeting with them? They have tons of albums at their studio. My fiance and I booked them for our wedding.
  • Options
    las1977las1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes I met with them. I am meeting my photographer next week b/c I am getting married in November. I have not met the videographer yet, but I have spoken to the videographer a bunch of times b/c everytime I have a question and I call Abacus he always seems to answer the phone. I liked them but I will rate them after my wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards