North Carolina

Jillian's Bridal Loft in Concord?

Has anyone been to Jillian's Bridal loft in Concord? Site says 50% off of retail prices. Just wondering if it's worth the drive? Thanks!

Re: Jillian's Bridal Loft in Concord?

• Never been, but if you go out there go to Poffie Girls.  I think it's in Gastonia, or near.  They ave a really nice selection...price range is probably between $750-$4000 just off the top of my head.  The dresses I tried on were under 2k.
    photo Isbell-232_zpsdaf64dd5.jpg
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_jillians-bridal-loft-in-concord?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:1e096b81-8991-4b4f-86bc-cffc92acdb1fPost:5359802b-c8fb-45d9-b3b0-017f15b08aed">Jillian's Bridal Loft in Concord?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone been to Jillian's Bridal loft in Concord? Site says 50% off of retail prices. Just wondering if it's worth the drive? Thanks!
    Posted by cdaughtrey1[/QUOTE]

<div>Try ~Wedding Dress Me~   Monroe, NC</div><div>They carry sample,discontinued, new and perfct condition consigned gowns at 50 % off all new retail and 50 to 75% off consigned.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_jillians-bridal-loft-in-concord?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:1e096b81-8991-4b4f-86bc-cffc92acdb1fPost:5359802b-c8fb-45d9-b3b0-017f15b08aed">Jillian's Bridal Loft in Concord?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone been to Jillian's Bridal loft in Concord? Site says 50% off of retail prices. Just wondering if it's worth the drive? Thanks!
    Posted by cdaughtrey1[/QUOTE]

I haven't personally been, but a friend of mine just recently purchased her gown there and all of us bridesmaids are getting our dresses there. She really loves Jillian's!
  • Or try Concord Wedding Center in Concord NC
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_jillians-bridal-loft-in-concord?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:1e096b81-8991-4b4f-86bc-cffc92acdb1fPost:1b909f0d-7f01-40f7-9ad2-c1d03c69f2e9">Re: Jillian's Bridal Loft in Concord?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Jillian's Bridal Loft in Concord? : I haven't personally been, but a friend of mine just recently purchased her gown there and all of us bridesmaids are getting our dresses there. She really loves Jillian's!
    Posted by segorman17[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I purchased my wedding gown from Jillian's and had a fabulous experience. The manager, Libby, made a special trip just for me to open up the store when they are normally closed. I had come from out of town and was really struggling to find just the right dress after trying on so many already. Very personalized attention and my dress came in ahead of scheduled. I am going back to purchase my veil from her as well. Couldn't have asked for better service. 

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards