New Jersey
Options

Excel Guest List template?

I want to put our guest list in an excel file so I can keep track of addresses, gifts, thank you notes ect. Anyone have a template that I can use- I'm having a hard time figuring out how to best do this.

Re: Excel Guest List template?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a few but its simple just put the titles on the top cells Name no guests thank you sent Etc simple if not I can send when I get home tomorrow
  • Options
    DMLJDMLJ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you put the address in too?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did for the save the date and address for invites but I created a separate for responses and thank yous
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    here were my columns in excel:Name#on invite(i numbered the rsvps)addresshow many invited (2 if couple or guest +1)NO (reply)YES(reply)(easier to add the totals if in seperate colums)Gift (i used this for people who sent a gift but didnt come to the wedding)Table Number
  • Options
    DMLJDMLJ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ditto to cher
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My spreadsheet is massive! Here are the columns I used:# invitedOuter envelope (guests' names as they would be printed on outer envelope i.e. Mr. and Mrs. John Smith)Inner envelope (How I want the inner envelop i.e. Mr. and Mr. Smith)Full names (Incase I wanted to use full names for the place cards i.e. Jane and John Smith)Address line 1Address line 2CityStateZipPhone number (just so we had it ready incase we had to make phone calls for RSVPs)emailSTD (yes/no just so I could keep track of everyone who got one because we didn't send STDs to our entire guest listRSVP received (yes/no)# attending (so you can just highlight the column and get a quick total of the number of people coming)Names of persons attending (mainly for the people who got and guested and had to fill in their guests names)Gift Received (plan to keep track of what the gift is)Thank you sent (yes/no)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards